White Hot

Byron Searle

Note by A. M. Hosta:  Yesterday the father wanted to tell me something. He said the fish, water, they are washed away. Tomorrow. Tonight during my prayer time he was very worried again and wanted to give me something to understand. He said in a few words that water will do harm, that there will be destruction - tonight. After the prayer time I decided to translate the latest Byron Searle article and now I know what Father wants to tell me. I didn't translate Byron's last article because I thought it was important, but we all know what it says. The father wanted me to translate this article (White Hot) by Byron and publish what I do with it now.

Jeremiah 4:7-8

My son, did I not tell My people that the DAYS WOULD BE FILLED WITH SORROW AND RAGE??

What is happening now on Earth is the HATRED that is manifesting from the ANGELIC WARS. Satan hates Me and he hates My Creation. He has now given his legions orders to CREATE CHAOS and if possible KILL as many of My People as they can.

BUT I HAVE SATAN ON A SHORT LEASH, AND HE HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER WHAT IS MINE.

My son, the day is coming SOON when My Children who I call MY REMNANT WILL RISE UP IN POWER AND TAKE BACK ALL that has been stolen by Satan! THEY WILL STAND WITH MY GLORIOUS ARMOR ON and NOT RETREAT!

My REMNANT has been anxious of late, but DO NOT BE CONCERNED with the TIMING OF THE TRANSFORMATION. It will be very soon, for if I wait, the whole world will be engaged in war.

My son, have I not said that ANY DEAL WITH NORTH KOREA IS A TRAP?? As they flex what muscle they have, I have MY OWN TRAP SET for them.

NORTH KOREA WILL FALL QUICKLY, and THE DRAGON WILL BE FURIOUS.

PREPARE! For the tail of the DRAGON WILL SWIPE AT AMERICA and cause much DESTRUCTION. The RIOTS and CHAOS now will be child’s play to WHAT IS COMING.

My son, the DRAGON has MANY SPINES on his tail. Many Nations will feel the STING of the DRAGON!

The BEAR meanwhile hibernates until the TIME TO WAKE. Then with GREAT POWER, WILL IT FEED!

REPENT NOW! GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER!

These RUMBLNGS WILL SHAKE THE WORLD, but I, Myself, reserve the GREATEST SHAKING!

ALL CREATION WILL KNOW THAT I AM IS DOING THE SHAKING!

NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO STAND!

TERRA-QUAKES WILL HAPPEN, AND LAND WILL DISAPPEAR, MOUNTAINS WILL MOVE, AND ISLANDS WILL VANISH!

My son, the GREAT SHAKE IS NOW READY AND ONLY WAITING FOR THE FATHER’S COMMAND. HE IS LONG-SUFFERING AND MERCIFUL, BUT HIS ANGER IS WHITE HOT.

The days are as they were before, in the days before the flood. All types of sin and perversion were present.

AMERICA — YOU LEAD THE WORLD IN PERVERSION, AND YOUR TIME IS UP! REPENT NOW, children of America, for the wrath of the Father is falling upon you, saith the Lord of Hosts.

My son, continue to reach the lost. Continue, My REMNANT, to SHOUT — REPENT NOW!! REPENT NOW!! REPENT NOW!!

For the time is drawing to an end, and America – Mystery Babylon – WILL BE DESTROYED IN ONE HOUR, and the whole world will WONDER AND WEEP!

REPENT NOW!! I LOVE YOU, BUT COME OUT OF YOUR SIN NOW!

REPENT NOW!! TURN TO ME, AND I WILL BE QUICK TO FORGIVE!

GET OUT OF THE BIG CITIES, FOR THEY WILL BURN WITH FIRE THAT CANNOT BE QUENCHED!!

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://444prophecynews.com/white-hot-byron-searle/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility