Much worse

1 Kings 22:21-23

21  And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22  And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.  And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23  Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 

VISION:

Tonight while in prayer, the Lord gave me a vision of the following word.  I suddenly saw scenes of much violence and random killing for fun.  I saw much destruction of property with mindless, out of control people on violent rampages, destroying just for fun.  I believe the Lord was showing me these DESTROYERS that He spoke of in this word.  I saw prisons being used to house and re-educate those who they deem are non-compliant.  I saw many, many starving people killing anything that moved and ravenously eating it.  When there was no meat or other food, they resorted to eating grass and tree bark boiled in water.  I saw the Lord pleading with people to repent, but most were too busy trying to survive and ignored His pleas.  I saw men taking a mark without any regard, some even knowing that it was the mark of the evil one, but taking it anyway because they and their family were so hungry and starving.  I saw much blood, and many, many dead bodies lying about in the streets and all around, some were half eaten, most were rotting. 

Even though He has given me visions like this many times before, I asked the Lord why He continues to show me such horrible sights.  He said so I can warn His people.  He said he showed Jeremiah the fate of His children if they did not repent and turn from their idolatry.  He told me that's why Jeremiah wept so much, just I do.  Then the vision ended, and He gave me the following word.

Transcript:

My son, tell My people who think the worst is over that this is but the start, and MUCH WORSE IS YET TO COME. 

The months of being locked down will become a PERMANENT lock down.  Many in My Body will be captured and put in prisons where torture and death are but sport for the guards. 

You say, "That will never happen here!  Our king will not allow that to happen!" 

I tell you he has already betrayed you and signed orders to arrest all who will not comply.

My son, the food shortages are nothing yet.  When the DESTROYERS ravage the land, no food will be transported. (The Lord has shown me many times that the trucks will no longer run because they will be stopped, blocked and raided.)  What little food is around will be hoarded by corrupt men and only given to those who do their bidding.

Much death and bloodshed will be over the land.  Men will eat grass and tree bark just to put something in their bellies.  Men will kill men and eat them as there will be no meat or food.  All animals will be the first things consumed.

My People have believed a lie, a GRAND DECEPTION BY THE MASTER DECEIVER.  I have said IN MY WORD that silver and gold will be thrown out into the streets.  WHY??  Because very soon money will not be worth anything. 

FOOD WILL BE THE REAL MONEY.  My Children who have HEEDED the words of My true prophets and watchmen have prepared and stored food as Joseph did.  Those who have laughed at and mocked My watchmen will be the ones who WILL GO TO PRISON WILLINGLY TO HAVE FOOD.  Others will pledge allegiance to the MASTER DECEIVER and TAKE HIS MARK TO LIVE. 

My son, My Children say it can't get worse, but I say all that has happened in the light will NOW HAPPEN IN THE DARK.

As the gangs terrorized and brought destruction in the LIGHT, they will burn and loot with no care in the DARK -- DESTROYERS THEY ARE!!  They will burn all the big cities, then move out to the country.  Their number will be as the sand of the sea and their hearts as black as coal. 

My son, tell My Children not to care for this world, for the things are but temporary.  REACH THE LOST NOW WHILE YOU CAN!  SCREAM REPENT!!  REPENT!!  FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!!  SHOUT LOUD SO THEY CAN HEAR!  REPENT!!  TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS AND SEEK ME FOR FORGIVENESS!!

I AM IS YOUR ONLY REFUGE!!!

My Children, HEED THE WORDS OF THIS WARNING!!

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION WILL BE MAGNIFIED, AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AS IT WILL MOVE VERY FAST!!   AS FAST AS THE LAST WAVE SWEPT THE WORLD, THE NEXT WAVE WILL BE MUCH WORSE AND MOVE AT LIGHTNING SPEED!! 

REPENT NOW!  Get the sin and idolatry out of My house!  Prepare your house and get it in order!  MUCH WORSE IS ON THE DOORSTEP AND IS ON THE MOVE NOW!!

I love you, My Children, but you are now following a lying king and his lying advisers to hell!  REPENT NOW!

WORSHIP ME -- THE ONLY KING -- KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 

MUCH WORSE IS COMING!!  BE READY, I SAY!! 

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/06/much-worse.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility