Today I use my spirit which I used to think was useless


1. I receive you, people, who come to feed on the divine word, which is the

bread of the soul. I come to you out of love that I have for you. Oh people,

you only move towards pain, blood and fear! The shadows of materialism have

obscured people's gaze, and so they cannot see the way to make amends.

2. At least you, you who hear me, rejoice in my word and find comfort in me.

Because this humanity has misled their spirits and emotions because instead

of striving for the truth, they strive for confusion. The great human intelligences

bloom in crime today, and that makes them their ideal.

That is why I have long said to those whom I call my disciples that if they carry

out the mission that I have entrusted to them, their example will have such an

impact on the life, thinking and speaking of others that they can say: Today I

use my spirit, which I previously thought was useless.

3. Disciples: When the spirit of men straightens up, liberates itself and works in

the areas that it deserves, the cup of suffering that this world drinks will end.

 Once spirituality blooms in the mind and heart of man, there will be blooming

in all ways of your life. ─ I am currently speaking to those who strive to be my

disciples and with whom I find sensitivity when they hear me.

4. My people, make sure that not a single moment of your life is wasted.

Love each other and feel the pain of not having done it before. Think deeply

about the essential good and bad deeds of your past. Because from this thinking

you will grow good fruit, and then think about the future. Ask yourself: "What have

I prepared for the coming times?"

You will understand that you have something to tell mankind, that you must do

something to wake her up from the sleep that does not let her see the shroud

that death is currently covering and constantly threatening ─ that you have to

do something to awaken and hear the voice of conscience.

5. Oh you human vanities! Oh you people who are looking for your blossoming

and your glory on this earth!

6. To say words that kill, you have built a throne from which you can

hear your orders to war, to summon destruction and death!

7. What is human intelligence if it is not united with spiritualization, which is

conscience, justice and mercy? In what words do those people want to answer

God's answer who have invented the great weapons of destruction with their

light? How do you want to pay the debt you currently have on yourself? How

do you plan to manage the harvest of your large seed?

8. And all who speak of Me and call themselves my disciples and servants, I ask:

What are you doing in these moments and what have you done to protect the world?

9. O children, you hear me in this time! Work in my love work, hurry up that part

of your life that I ask you to dedicate to the well-being of your neighbors, which

will also be for your good.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII – Teaching 241:1-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility