The heart is refined through order fulfillment


57. Your heart will be refined in fulfilling the mission. Everyone progresses

according to their love, their commitment and their desire to serve me. My word

has been the same for everyone, and yet I have discovered "workers" to take

great strides toward spiritualization and others who have lagged behind in

their development.

58. To see the essence of my teaching, you must follow it. If you only hear my

instructions and forget them afterwards, you will not be able to keep them,

nor will you be able to pass on the delicious essence that my instruction contains.

It is so simple that you can practice it from the moment you hear it. Love is the

first law that I have made known to you, and from it all other

laws and commandments arise.

59. I told you that I created everyone and love everyone. Why don't you

love each other without differentiating races, classes or creeds? Why do you

love some and disregard others? Do not only love those who do you good,

seek out everyone and establish bonds of love with them. Exercise the

universal love that encompasses everything and love your earthly and spiritual siblings.

My work puts all souls on the same level. I want to see everyone forming my

family who love each other and create universal peace that allies with my divinity

so that each of you is my representative wherever you are.

60. Prepare yourself so that each of you is a fruit of the Great Tree, and this fruit

multiplies infinitely.

61. Pray for the world, and this prayer should be like a cloak that protects

humanity, like an antidote to war that is constantly coming closer and

bringing people down.

62. I bless all my creatures and leave them united in my outstretched arms.

63. Come to Me, you are shedding tears, I am the consolation. Love approaches

you because you are the creatures that need the caress of the father in their

wilderness to straighten up.

64. You all carry a cross on your shoulders so that you will be like Master

in them. But I don't want this cross to become an unbearable or arduous burden

 because of your lack of understanding and exaltation.

65. The vicissitudes of life whip your life like hurricanes. But that love for the

Father and the trust that you have placed in Him give you peace of mind in the

trials and let you emerge victorious from them.

66. Whoever really trusts me will never be cheated.

67. The pain makes the hardened heart sensitive, it will let crystal clear water

 gush out of the rocks. The tests keep the soul awake.

 

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII - Teaching 241:57-67


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility