Your world is not the only one, I have redeemed


This world is not the only one on which my steps
have left traces. Wherever a Redeemer was needed
I was present. But I have to tell you that on other
worlds my cross and my cup through renewal and
the love of your siblings has been eliminated, while
I am here, in this world, after many centuries always
crowned with thorns, martyred on the cross of yours
imperfections, and still drink the cup with bile and vinegar.

Since my love work includes salvation for all mankind,
I await you with infinite patience, and I have given each
human being not just one but many opportunities for
his ascension and have waited for ages for the awakening
of all those who are lost in deep Lethargy. Now you are in a
time when you can develop yourself upwards full of light and full of life. I have released another seal of the Book of  
Life and Wisdom so that you can learn another chapter of this work.

I give you with the right measure as much as you can absorb
and only what you can understand and keep.People will progress
in their development, and as their psychological development and
their upward development progress, I will give them my wisdom in
greater abundance. I want your soul to be like a chalice, capable of
receiving the glories that the Father has given your soul. Realize
that the great only pours into the great, and that the insignificant
cannot satisfy the great.

It is your father's will that you are useful in the plan of creation,
that you are harmonic tones in the concert of creation. I know that
whoever feels the inner enlightenment of love will voluntarily
take up the cross and go step by step towards his Calvary, knowing
that it means exaltation and approach to the Father. If necessary,
you will be crucified because you know that with that selfemptying,
with that devotion like the Master, you will be resurrected from the
dead to ascend to the kingdom of spirit, where life exists in fullness
and perfection.

Humanity, here I am. I came to save you from misery. That gentle hand
that touched the hard-hearted was mine. I was that loving doctor who
got into your heart to heal you. You sick and grieving people, I have been
with you, and you have not been able to recognize who visited you,and  in my  
eyes you could not see the light of heaven. Oh people, you have not
understood the sence and meaning of every drop of my blood shed for you
by me! You are not happy because you did not want to water your fields with
the merciful water that I gave you.

Come here to hear the concert whose sounds speak of perfect love and
harmony without end for your soul. Let the divine light penetrate your
heart as it illuminated that night of my last prayer in the garden of Gethsemane.
Do you remember how I handed myself over to the crowd that was looking
for me to judge me? The teaching that Master gave to everyone at that
moment was very significant; but nobody understood them.
That submission was an offering of obedience, humility, love.
It was a living example of humanity. Because everyone who surrenders to
people out of love becomes worthy to surrender to God later.

Beloved people, my life was an open book so that you should learn
to love from it. But you didn't understand how to read it.
I have compassion for your weakness, which reveals the low strength
that is within you. But I am strong and tall enough to compensate for
your weakness and immaturity, and loving enough to complement your
lack of love. Really I approach you and teach you to be pure, to purify
you in the endured and uplifting pain that means real and genuine
repentance.  Purification is necessary for the perfection of the soul.
Make no mistake about purification and perfection, because a perfect
soul is bigger than a pure soul. You will soon be clean, but you do not
know how much time and how many trials your soul has to go through to
to achieve perfection.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 211: 28-47

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility