The blessed, human Body of Jesus and man


210: 32nd The blind people of that time ─ mentally blind ─ shed the Master's blood and pierced the hands, which healed by touch, stroking and blessing; but they could neither destroy my spirit, nor capture it, nor nail it. He rose above the wretchedness of the people and promised to return. Because at that time he was not recognized, nor his word was understood as the highest truth.
33. Here I am in fulfillment of my promise and expect humanity to recognize Me.

34. But if I asked you, what became of that blessed body in which Christ lived? Could you answer Me? I'll have to tell you myself that that the body, which was a tool of Divine Love, after he finished his work, after his lips and eyes were closed forever, was given to the earth to complete his task as a human body. But when the earth had absorbed it in its bosom, the constituents of that body, the cells of which were infused only with love, spread in infinity, and afterwards, as a life-giving rain, fell upon those very people who spurned the life which the Redeemer brought them .
If you remember that God Himself became human to live with you, you will falsely believe you are so loved by the Father, and then you also think that you are the masterpiece of the Lord. But truly, I say to you, there is no work of the Father that is not masterful, and you must also 
know that there are souls whose perfection,
Beauty and grandeur you can not even imagine.

35. Beyond you, there are greater works than those you know here, and also
works of your siblings that are higher than the works of men.
36. Why do you believe that man is the greatest that exists today among the
 works of the Lord? You are only little creatures that travel a long way in the
 desire for true greatness.
37. You are great and perfect inasmuch as you are my work. But as for your
works, you are still very small and imperfect. Therefore, I reveal myself as a
Master among you, to give you new revelations that will bring you to the
pinnacle of goodness, knowledge, love and unite harmoniously with all perfection.
38. How can there be perfection in your world when there is pain, when there
are those who are in need, the vicious, the hurt, the oppressed, when there are
haughty, selfish and even murderers?

39. Bliss is the privilege of the high homes; but in your world I still do not see bliss.
40. Today I leave you my new message with this words, so that you rise to a new life.
41. Create your peace, create your world of bliss by using the power of my teachings.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 210

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility