Jesus - Magdalene and Mary



 210: 53. Then Matthew came to Me and told Me: "Master, a woman asks for you." "I know," I told him, "it is Mary, the Magdalene, who seeks Me to free her from the influences of the spirits that have possessed her." The disciple was surprised that I knew everything.
54. I was on my way to a village when I saw Mary, who came to Me. "O beloved son, I know that your mouth has announced your early departure, and though my heart already knew it, I must at least tell you that I suffer infinitely for the sake of humanity." "Yes, that's the way it is written," I answered, "and this is how it must be fulfilled." My sacrificial death is necessary, the seed must die within the earth to bear fruit and multiply. The blood of your Son, which, when
shed, will cause your heart great grief, will be like a stream of life to the people I leave behind as your children. My death will be life, and not for a moment will you and I be separated. "

55. "I am now going to the house of Lazarus, for he will soon sink into the grave, but I will bring him back from there, so that the name of my father may be glorified."
56. "Go there also, that your presence consoles those women, for their pain will soon be great, and in your love they will find 
very sweet consolation."

60. "Disciple, listen to Me until the last of my words." Then a magnificently
dressed woman came to Me. It was Magdalene who had been looking for me
for a long time to find in my eyes the light that could save her. In dreams she
had seen the Nazarene, how He freed her from her unclean burden. She
came to me, driven by her soul, starving for light and salvation.
61. She fell before Me, to the astonishment of all present, and when they
expected me to turn away from her, or at least to address a reproach to her,
I said to her, "Why are you crying?" - You are crying in pain and with joy,
but I forgive you much, because you have sinned a lot. "
62. At that moment all the chains that bound it to the world fell from that
creature, and after it was free, it followed in my track as the most faithful
of my disciples.
63. That woman, who had been the shame and stain of her home and the
ruin of men's lives, was transformed by a word of forgiveness into the Master's
most humble servant, and later to the loving support of Mary, when for both
the hour of pain came.

64. I, who hear the voice of the souls, heard that woman asked me, "Lord,
is it possible that I am worthy of all my sin, that I am with you in the last
hour that you announce "Is it possible that I really serve you?" ─
"O woman," I answered, "get up, for you are now in. Cover yourself with
the coat of humility and return to yours, find Mary and follow her."
65. Thereafter, when I saw the surprise written on all faces, I say, "I am the
light of the world that has come to light the way of the one who has lost his
way in the darkness. I am the liberator who breaks the chains of the
prisoners. You have seen what you have not seen before and have seen
it now. But the moment is not far away when you will all feel my life
vibrating in your being.

"A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 210

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility