I am the eternal sawer of love





I am the sower of love, you are my fields. Who can doubt my power
to make you fertile in love.  You cannot know what wealth of seeds
I bring you. If you cannot take it in completely, I will keep it for the
coming ones. And if they too cannot use it, it will be preserved for
generations to come until there is no more field to till and no more
seeds to sow.

Understand my message so that you can make it bloom on your way.
Open your eyes so that you can perceive the works that I do every day.
Do you see those men who want to be powerful through violence?
Very soon you will see them convinced of their mistake.  I will prove
to them that only through goodness, which is the radiance of love,
can you be truly great and powerful. But as long as some don't know
what love is, I will have to continue teaching the world. "The Word"
shines its light on you to teach you to pass it on to those who come
after you. And I will take care of everyone.

I am the eternal sower. Even before I came to earth and was called Jesus
by the people, I was already the sower, already knew those who were
beyond materialization, error or ignorance - those who inhabited spiritual
regions and homes that you did not yet know, nor still can imagine. 
Of those who knew me before I came to earth, I sent you many to bear
witness to me in the world, to announce the coming of Christ, the love
and the word of the Father. Some of them were prophets, others were
pioneers, and others were apostles.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 211: 19-27

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility