No repentance

Jeremiah 36:  22-24
22 Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him.
23 And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the role was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.
24 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.

Transcript:
My son, I SPEAK NOW to those who call themselves by My Name - those who REFUSE to hear My words, those who REFUSE to hear My voice!!  
I say, there is NO REPENTANCE coming from those who have heard My warnings and mock those I have sent!!  I have seen NO CALL to the lost to turn from your evil ways - but just the opposite - to rest and enjoy the blessings that you have created of yourselves!  I have NOT blessed you -- I have been sending judgments to WAKE YOU FROM YOUR SLEEP!!!
My son, My People DO NOT FEAR ME!!  They are NOT AFRAID of My Judgments as they have been deceived into thinking I would NEVER bring Judgment!!  
I WILL RAIN DOWN JUDGMENT on both the just and unjust!  I WILL BRING this Nation and its king to their knees!  My Fury has now OVERFLOWED the cup I hold in My Right Hand!  
PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD --- PREPARE TO NOW SHAKE!!!! 
SO HARD WILL THE SHAKING BE THAT EVEN THE JOINTS IN YOUR BODY WILL DISLOCATE!!!  I WILL BRING DOWN ALL THE BUILDINGS, BRIDGES, AND ANYTHING THAT MAN HAS BUILT!!  
NEVER BEFORE -- AND NEVER AGAIN -- WILL THE EARTH SHAKE SO HARD!!!  THEN -- THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT IT IS I THAT SENT THIS!!! SAITH THE LORD.  
My son, this king has MOCKED ME long enough -- He will be brought down and not rise up again!!  Neither will the previous rise up, for I WILL RAISE UP A KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE THAT WILL DESTROY WONDERFULLY!!!  
Those that say I will never do this are liars, and I have a place prepared for you!  I AM HOLY AND WILL NOT ALLOW SIN OF ANY KIND INTO MY HOUSE!!!  
I WILL RAZE ALL THINGS that prideful man has placed above Me!!!  (Definition of raze: To completely destroy, tear down, level to the ground, demolish, obliterate, smash)

I say, REPENT of your idolatries and COME OUT of the Jezebel Church!!  You say, My Church is not Jezebel!!  I say, IT IS!!  

COME OUT AND REPENT!!!  Come out and seek Me in prayer!!  Come out and seek Me in My Word!!  You will find Me if you seek Me!!  I will come to you and My Holy Spirit will teach you ALL TRUTH!!
My son, just as the king of Jeremiah's day REFUSED TO REPENT and showed NO FEAR of Me -- I destroyed them ALL -- from the king down to his servants -- ALL DESTROYED!!!  
That too, My Children, is what is COMING to this land!!!  Because the king DOES NOT FEAR ME, nor do his servants, and they REFUSE TO REPENT, I will bring down the judgments that have been spoken of by My many mocked and scorned watchmen!!
My son, I have said nothing major will occur for the remainder of this year -- I have given time to My Children who hear to prepare.  But WOE TO THOSE who have not, and 2020 gets underway, many will CRY OUT for Mercy, but it will be TOO LATE!!!
READ MY WORD!!!  Read Jeremiah and SEE WHAT IS COMING -- not just for America -- but the world!!!

I love you or I would not warn you!!!
Amen.  
Lord Jesus
Source:  No repentance 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility