The Fire of Death and the Fire of Life





















Take and eat the bread of my word, which is strength and life,
so that you do not become weak in the trials.
Some of my new disciples will experience their Calvary, where
they will accomplish their mission on earth. But only those who
are totally spirit, exaltation and love will reach this summit.
Rest for the time being and hear my word.
Strengthen yourself, because tomorrow you will take on your cross.
But do not be afraid, people, because whoever accepts this cross
will do it because his heart is overflowing with love for people.
On the other hand, who will rise up to have to fulfill this mission, if his
entire being is governed by an infinite love of neighbor and great warmth?

Anyone who has a strong soul in this era of spiritualization will take
the cross with love and willingly carry it.
This cross is destined for the great in spirit, those who feel the fire
of true love permeated them.
A fire is currently consuming this humanity, but it is not Mine.
The fire with which human brothers annihilate each other comes
from the fire blight of their violence, passions, enmities, their
immeasurable greed, their lust for revenge and their materialism.
The fire in which mankind is consumed is not that which comes
from the Holy Spirit, but from that hell that man created with his sins.

My divine fire is life that radiates light for all beings, not destruction or death.
My fire is the light that purifies and ennobles, that illuminates and strengthens,
but never the fire that torments forever or annihilates the life of the soul.
It is life, not death.
If I have called you during this time so that you can hear me, consider that it
was done to offer you another opportunity to rise to the light in a spiritual
epoch that is favorable for the blossoming of the seed, that I have brought
to the world. I put in your soul my wisdom and my love ─ this stream of
spiritualization, which is life, health, joy and peace.

Pour out the word of truth over humanity ─ not just the one I'm going
to leave in writing for you, but also that which arises from the spirit.
I want you to rise in this time. While some are said to be stars that guide
hikers on the various paths of the world, others are said to be like lighthouses
that send their light over the stormy seas of unleashed human passions and
illuminate the way of the castaway. I want my instruction to be on your lips
so that the Word of God, which is the bread of eternal life, can be spread
all over the world.
Realize that I have come to renew this world, to purify it, to change everything.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII - Instruction 211: 3-17

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility