2020 - YEAR OF RECOVERY

2 Timothy 2:25-26
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Transcript:

My son, as 2019 is the YEAR OF DECISION, 2020 will be the YEAR OF RECOVERY. 
Many WILL LOSE EVERYTHING while others WILL RECOVER what has been stolen from them.
Those who lose everything by earthquakes, by civil wars, by volcanoes, and by economic collapse will have heard the Words and Warnings, but CHOSE TO IGNORE them and rely on themselves INSTEAD of leaning on Me!
Those who have heard the Words of Warnings and PREPARED their hearts for the Time of Troubles WILL RECOVER ALL the devil has stolen from them -- NOT THE WORLDLY THINGS such as houses and cars and money, BUT THINGS ETERNAL such as joy, peace, love, and unending fellowship with Me!
My son, 2020 will prove to be a Year of Great Calamity and War!  The king will try to do what the people want, but other forces CONTROL his actions and thoughts!
My People who have been asleep WILL WAKE UP when it is too late!  It has been like this throughout history as history always repeats. Satan has NO new ideas, just the same old ones repackaged for the time and season. 
This will be a Year unlike all others!  All things Natural and Supernatural will be amplified Tenfold -- stronger storms, stronger riots, stronger earthquakes, stronger demonic attacks!  Everything will seem like a pot of boiling water!  TURBULENT will be the word used to describe the times!
My son, 2020 will be the Year the eyes of My People WILL BEGIN TO OPEN!!  They will realize the false prophets have lied to them concerning the times of the season. 
My Children WILL RECOVER the Power of Prayer and Repentance!  All those who repent and turn from their evil ways WILL RECOVER the joy of salvation and peace that comes from walking and knowing Me intimately. 
My Beautiful Bride who has turned away from the world and seek Me with all their hearts, I WILL SHOWER THEM WITH ALL I HAVE, and THEY WILL RECOVER what was stolen by the devil!
My son, 2020 WILL START WITH A BANG AND END WITH A BOOM!!  Continue to warn MY Remnant of what lies ahead!  DO NOT LIE DOWN as now is the time to sharpen your skills! 
PRAY MORE for wisdom and guidance!  CONTINUE to cleanse the sin out of your lives and separate from this world!  HEAR My voice as I speak to your spirit, leading and guiding you in ALL things!  STAY in My Word, as it is the ONLY Truth!  COMPARE ALL THINGS to My Word, for it is the STANDARD that all must conform to!
My son, tell My Remnant I KNOW the tests and trials are hard!  If they were not, you would NOT be able to serve those I AM sending to you!  
I love you all very much, but 2020 WILL SHAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL, and I will help you with the RECOVERY! 
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility