Highway bridges, houses and the sound of the sea



From 13.12.2019: night shift (4 nights)
The storm, father - coming from the west, broad, fast, over the Mediterranean, also with us over the weekend ...
"They are already running behind their house ... .. in your old people‘s home ... the sickle comes. Not when you're there ... afterwards. "
In January?
"... the first week of the new year ... the pre-cut, I want to tell you .... You have problems ... the houses are empty ... Calm down, do not scare. "
I will!
"I'll find out. It will be communicated to me. "
Thank you.
"You don't see it at them yet that way ... soon. It rumbles. "
Outside the storm howls and it rains.
"Music…. Ocean waves. "
At night I hear the beams of the house of a lot of wood crunching and cracking as if it were working.
This is scary to me and I have never noticed it here like this.
Now, after one of my last missions, when I drove home on the Highway A 5, I got the warning from the father, He said:
“By the way, highway bridges…. If you go there on New Year ... you will lie down. "
And when I was asked by  this old peole‘s home again, I actually wanted to work there in November and early December, but I was told other dates. 4 nights are already over and the other 4 should be on December 28th. until 31st to January 1st, 2020.
The warnings are more than clear and they are piling up.  For example, this morning I got another warning.
I know that God speaks to me through the rune cards.
He once told me about this:
"I could tell you a lot more ... If you just wanted to bother ... "
(i.e. to put rune cards)
And this morning I drew the three-laying method: past, present, future, one card each. It seldom happens that I pull a card upside down, but the future card this morning was upside down and it was the travel card Rit (5), and it contained a very clear warning as follows, I quote:
 “Conversely, ie upside down, the rune (5) Rit testifies to a disturbance in the questioner's plans. It may soon be necessary to travel at an inconvenient time. Perhaps this will come as a sudden request to the person seeking advice to visit someone for some urgent reason. But when this request comes (it is already there) there will be real difficulties in traveling. These difficulties will take the form of delays caused by strikes, bureaucracy, breakdowns, accidents. You could also lose your way. More generally, the upside-down Rit card indicates a serious disruption to plans and projects, a failure of projects that don't turn out or work as they should. Negotiations suddenly come to an end due to intransigence on one side or the other, perhaps due to influences beyond the control of the questioner. A lack of vigilance or wrong friends may cheat you. But if we look at it positively, we see the reverse card as a timely warning against taking a (possibly already embarked) path to safe ruin. Instead, we should start over.”
I would like to point out that I understand that the warnings do not apply only to me, but to ALL !!
Because another warning came from Byron Searle via email. In his latest blog article:
"No repentance" from December 14th, 2019, which I will translate and publish soon, talks about the decline of all bridges and houses when the whole earth is shaken - now. !!
It should therefore be seen as an urgent warning - avoid motorway bridges etc. at the beginning of the New Year 2020.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility