Wait upon me !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Transcript:
My son, My Children are all in such a rush. They scurry about like ants, yet unlike the ants, they have no purpose. I say unto My Children -- WAIT! I have many great things planned for you in the coming days!

Yes, there will be judgments coming down, but YOU, MY REMNANT, WILL SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!! But many of you, My Remnant, are waning in your faith. You are under heavy testings and trials, but I SAY - WAIT!  WAIT UPON ME, and I will renew your strength! Many of you only see the situations that are occurring in the flesh, but WAIT UPON ME, and I will show you how to be  more than an overcomer!

My son, as I said before many things have now ramped up. I said there would be more shootings, and yes, many more are to come.

I said there would be increased earthquake activity, and yes, there will be many more. Just as labor pains on a woman giving birth, the earthquakes will start out slow, but gain in both frequency and intensity UNTIL THE BIG ONES.

I said there would be a falling away of the of the faith in the last days, starting in My House  first. I WILL REMOVE those apostate pastors, and many of their congregations will depart the faith with them.

I have said that there will be an increase in demonic attacks on the Remnant, and many have almost given up, but I have strengthened My Remnant because they have WAITED ON ME.

My son, tell My Remnant not to be in a hurry for My judgments to fall. I know they want to SHINE and MINISTER to the Lost, but I SAY - WAIT! All is in My Father's time. He will WAIT until all the Lost are come home.

I have called many of you to be My Remnant, and those who I have called know who they are. I have many marvelous things in store for you, for YOU WILL WALK IN GREAT FAITH while the world is burning with fire.

My Remnant will walk a walk of Holiness and Righteousness SO MUCH SO, that the Lost will SEEK YOU OUT to know the Truth!

Do not be deceived by those with fanciful dreams or words that lead you aside! Fall not for the lies of those of the Synagogue of Satan! But WAIT UPON ME in prayer. Always be repentant and stay in My Word, which is Truth.

UNTIL THE GREAT CHANGE, continue to shout repentance! Continue to pray and uplift your fellow brothers and sisters! Love one another as I have loved you, even with all your faults!

My son, continue to shout to My Children to STAY AWAKE! Do not be lulled to sleep by lying prophets or by a lying king! Many are starting to wake up and see the king for what he truly is -- a PAWN, not a king!

I love you, My Children! Keep on your knees in prayer, and I will visit you!

I AM COMING SOON, BUT YOU MUST LEARN TO WAIT! 
Amen.
Lord Jesus
https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/09/wait-upon-me.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility