STRONG DEMONS HAVE BEEN RELEASED AGAINST MY CHOSEN VESSELS


Sep 6, 2019, 1:47 AM
Collins Ouma
It was on Sunday night when I was heavily attacked. My whole body was in incruciating pain, from my kneck, head, waist, and joints. I could not wake up at midnight as per my tradition to pray and intercede for the saints. Funny enough, all members of my intercessory team were passing through this experience. We were all unable to meet on Monday morning for prayers.I thought it was over, yesterday’s night I was so much in pain that I had to take 3 strong tablets of pain killers to kill the pain. Eventually I fell to sleep but was so week around midnight hours thus unable also to go into prayers. So, I had now to ask Daddy what was going on and this is what He told me to share to all of us at this particular hour:
The enemy has released STRONGEST DEMONS to BUFFET MY PROPHETS AND WATCHMEN. He is trying to weigh them down. He is working day and night to prevent them from praying and interceding for My saints and church at this last hour.
He understand the power of prayer of My chosen vessels therefore he is attacking them fiercely. Some of My warriors are laying down bed ridden because of affliction of their physical bodies. He thinks by weakening their mortal bodies he will prevent My will and purposes. Even though they are weak in their physical bodies they are strong in their spirits and are in deep intercession for My Bride.
He has even attacked some in their finances. He is trying to dry out their resources and finances. Others of My saints are passing through hardest and severe scenarios in their marriages, workplaces because of their continual intercession for My divine will to ve done on earth.
At midnight an army of demons from hell are released to afflict My chosen vessels with fatigue and weaknesses upon their physical bodies in order for them not to wake up to pray
He does not stop at that,during the day he brings in scenarios to hurt, anger and dissapoint My chosen vessels in order to fins a weak spot and entry point in their lives.
But My chosen vessels, worry not for I AM gas securely ensured u are guarded 24-7 with heavenly Angels and armies.Your families, close friends, houses and properties are all heavily guarded at this hour.
Worry not of what the enemy is doing andwill increase to do to ur physical bodies and well being. Your soul is protected.
Know that at this ur faith will be more increased and strengthen. The more the affliction the more the anointing and glory to be revealed through you. Only fear Me who has power over ur soul
Be alert,sensitive and at guard. Listen attentively to My Holy Spirit. If need be, you can reannoint your dwelling places,properties and I will move in on your behalf.
To him that is suffering physical ailments, worry not for I am releasing My divine healing power that is quickening your feeble body. I will NEVER LEAVE YOU TO SUFFER ALONE AT THE HAND OF YOUR ENEMY
Arise oh My Church and PRAY! PRAY!!! for My chosen vessels that they will withstand the satanic and demonic attacks upon them and that My will and purposes for them will come to pass.

Note from A.M.Hosta:
What she describes in terms of attacks here, I too fully experience.
For some days, my left arm hurts so much that I feel like he's paralyzed, I can not lift him. This does not stop me from doing my daily tasks and work because when I do them, I hardly notice anything.
I telepathically receive negative, hurtful words and evil plans from people I know, i. Relatives, relatives and now I also understand that Manfred Dengler must be such a tool of Satan, this thought came to me today while I was in the garden. He was added to our group only in the last days by Christian Abdullah Rust and puts my faith to the test. I muted it.
Jesus said, "Good."
He thinks I held the position and did not let myself be denounced.
My husband has lost his wedding ring and he does not know how that happened.
I feel just as unable to get up and pray at night and I have let the prayer grind for days. It did not weaken me because I wrote the poems instead and learned a lot myself and was praised and confirmed by the Lord.
He said, "You are welcome."
I also miss any incentive to look for a job again to increase my finances. I feel too tired to tackle this because I have spent myself in the household and garden, as if someone drives me to, so that the time with the Lord is curtailed and limited.
But my faith is firm. Satan has often failed in my belief if he wanted to prostrate me. He will try it twice now, but I know who I trust and who lives in my heart and always hears me and immediately stands up for me if I ask him for it.
Satan has no power over the soul and the mind, and the body will die someday anyway.
Father, I bring you all affected by the ravages of the storms.
I bring you all I know, my relatives, friends, my husband and all of our group. I give them to you and ask for your blessing and your protection for them all in these critical days, at this time. Amen.


Verse of the day
"Go through the narrow gate! Because the gate to ruin is wide and the way there is comfortable. Many people go to him. But the gate that leads to life is narrow and the way narrow! That's why only a few find him. "
Matthew 7: 13-14
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility