Distruction


 (Vision)
I see a picture of a beach, Bahamas, the devastation there. The sun is shining again everywhere roots, lakes, garbage, and in a pool of water is a heron or vulture, which spews for prey, with a shudder.
The Spirit says
"Child, so secure the place that determines you from the beginning of time."
Now I see another picture:
I see two white swans. Together they form a heart whose essence flows into each other and the necks hold each other in a meditative inclination.
The mind says
"Who are the gods we created? Spätzle!" It sounds like the cars that are being bought with the most costly means, wind, the wind blew them away, they are put in the coffin.
I see flashes of light on the firmament of the night and it twitches the anxious conscience.
The mind says
"There's a basement house, evacuation, the hurricane!
Talk about this! "

(I was just writing a new poem).
Next, the spirit says:
"Under the roof, these guys need help, help from the family, I'm with them, they're to opening their hearts, street children, grandchildren of the third time, take them all to you."
Next, the spirit says:
"The newcomer (group member), get in touch, he needs your help, he rages, Sweetheart has left him, cries and wants to be loved, the veil separates him - the sin, he can not talk to me and so I can not heal  him."
Amen. Here I am, dear father.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility