FROM THE KING DOWN

Jonah 3:4-10
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from 
the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For the word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing:  let them not feed, nor drink water: 
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Transcript:
My son, there has been much confusion in My Body. Some say America will be great again. Some say America will be doomed and destroyed. I say to you, Read My servant Jonah. Nineveh was a great city - deep in sin. Every man's heart was continually evil. Corruption was bountiful, and the sins of the flesh were everywhere. Idolatry was rampant, and the worship of every creature was on the lips of all the city. I had their wickedness come up before Me, and I pronounced judgment coming to overthrow the city in 40 days.
The king HEARD THE WARNING from Jonah and DECREED A FAST throughout the city. He made ALL - even the animals - to wear sackcloth and cover with ashes!!
My son, the sins of America have come up before Me, but I have many voices shouting the warning, not just one (like with Jonah). The corruption of the land, the sins of the flesh, and the worship to the idols of Baal and Molech have overcome not just a city, but a Nation!! I DO NOT SEE THE KING CALLING A SOLEMN FAST!!! Is he doing ALL to correct the sins of this Nation??? 
There are pockets of My Remnant praying, but NOT ALL My People and NOT the whole Nation!!! 
The king is NOT HUMBLING HIMSELF BEFORE ME to stop the judgments that are coming!!! The things the king has changed are ONLY SUPERFICIAL and have NOT gotten to the sin that comes before Me!!!
Nineveh was spared the judgment for a season. America will NOT BE SPARED, for America, My People, ALL My People WILL NOT REPENT!!
Thus saith the Lord, If My People will humble themselves and repent, I WILL HEAR them and SPARE America for a season! But I say, America, YOU WILL NOT REPENT, for your pride and haughtiness are great!!! 
The judgments ARE COMING, My People!! You ARE NOT READY for what is about to come upon your land!! Tell My Remnant, STAY on your knees and SEEK Me, for I WILL BE YOUR ONLY STRONG TOWER!!!
My son, get this warning out, for THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!!!!
Amen. 
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility