L U S T !!




Albissima


Isaiah 60:8-11
8 Who are these coming like a cloud, like a flight of doves to their windows?
9 Vessels of the sea-lands are waiting for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, so that your sons may come from far, and their silver and gold with them, to the place of the name of the Lord your God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he has made you beautiful.
10 And men from strange countries will be building up your walls, and their kings will be your servants: for in my wrath I sent punishment on you, but in my grace I have had mercy on you.
11 Your doors will be open at all times; they will not be shut day or night; so that men may come into you with the wealth of the nations, with their kings at their head.
 

Sept. 15th., 2019 at 3:33 am
I do not know the meaning of these number combinations - three / fourfold reinforced number combinations.
On the highway, I repeatedly saw these numbers on license plates and did not understand the meaning, as did 'WI', which reappears again and again as license plates.
The numbers: 4-4-4; 7-7-7-7; 9-9-9-9; 1-1-1-1;
" POWER !"
"You're not an Albamissima!"
(In google I found only albissima, this is a prickly cactus)
"Savankaia .... Revolt .... You see, if ... .. slow down. "
How did I get into this lane ?? Garden …. Skulking .... Buy plants ... .. correct comments .... Assignment …. Immediately must be and much more than I am right ... ..
All three / fourfold reinforced (numbers above that I saw) .... Driven, faster and stronger until escalation (= rebellion ??)
"Small plant is thirsty .... Do extra ... Wise guy"
"Mockery"
Since that came from ??
"Daddy found!"
This has made me forget all caution and overshoot the goal of the expensive price of seizure - solar plexus (power center) there I have cramps.
"Compulsiveness"
That too.
"Child ... has sores that drip like blood .... Jordan .... Are not Johns .... Too late ... I'm coming ... dear ... "
"Can not describe .... Get out ... I'm coming .... Tit for tat…"

The cleaning ... .. of my jam-being !!
"Face"
"Repentance ... star bucks ... you too." ????
Will you drive me .... Always more??
"Give you in dedication …."
Why ??
"You can do  it .... Women .... None of them wants to pick up the fight ... STAY! "
That's just the tip of the iceberg, what you're saying here!
"Sweet ... you ..."
You are sweet too, sweetheart!
"Bishop"
When I was young, I was a housekeeper for a suffragan bishop for a short time. There was a  fight, upside down, a woman drove the bishop by daily ringing and calling. When I wanted to be alone, one afternoon, I was released. I did not really want to go there, so I surrendered. It was on the one hand escape from the male world, looking for a kind father and on the other hand that was a man .... And I was confused. And appendage, there is no harmony, a conflict ... for your sake.
"Stay"
Yes. I will. I'll stay with you .... With the husband too ... help and support, like him.
"Do not worry, I'm standing there for you ... I'm coming .... You love .... Tomorrow he comes .... Brings gold. "(Gold = joy of life)
"Witch"
Forgiveness!!
I love you.
"There you can see .... You do everything you want. "
Forgiveness.
I see a bunch of lavender.
He gave me some from the garden, he wants to be loved too. I'm in a hurry. Two. There are two. You. He. Two. (Me: the witch)
Waiting…. Until you come ... .. exciting.
"G., he was always .... Two .. "(and more)
"In the Western world they do not love!"
materialized ... cold ... .. heartless ... ..
"Germany …. But!"
I see an upturned cobra bobbing its head.
"You have downed the serpent."
"You ... chaste ... .. the sweat drips from your forehead and eyes .... 90% poverty reached .... hard working ... give away to guest workers, immigrants and their families ... .. no risk life insurance ... house (not even) .... Biblical…. You have served the Lord faithfully ... need you. Should go on. "
"Be nice."

There's something in my core that presses on the tube:
LUST (paired with cramping)
If I have LUST, I press on the tube
Then I see x-times a day on the highway
3-fold / 4-fold number combinations (like 7-7-7-7; 4-4-4…) and 'WI'
Emerging to the sign,
that I have LUST and be cramping.


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility