Marry

                                                         Nightingale

                                                          Lark


"Do you want to marry me too?"
So you passionately asked me.
Without thinking
I said yes right away.

Yes, without realizing this,
without pursuing the question of meaning
and without a glimmer of knowledge,
as you might mean, since you are spirit.

I could just go forward now,
miss any sense behind it,
I could also be humble, modest, step by step
wait for the truth answer.

Wise  is it, your leadership
to entrust me with everything,
until me gently and tenderly conductive
you took the veil away.

Open she lies before me
and reveal it to my spirit,
what I did not dare to ask you
who  the answer it is himself.

Do you have me in the state of grace,
worthy to come before you,
do you raise me, that I live immortal,
just here on earth or there in the hereafter.

As a sign of your everlasting faithfulness,
you’ll give me a bouquet of white flowers,
in recognition of the angelic flogs who are experiencing
that I'm now one of them again.

Accepted and considered worthy
to be confirmed and loved by the Father;
united with him and with the angels,
to return to the father's lap.

Marry, that means forever
may I look your fair face,
may live with you in your tent,
serve you, exactly how you like it.

You will be my shepherd and I will be your sheep,
you will feed me on the green meadows;
you will be the nightingale and me the lark
and together we will sing your song.

A.M. Hosta


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility