View behind the inner door


John 10: 9
I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved; he will come in and out and find pasture.
 
When I went to the door again last night, which leads to my innermost sanctuary, it was tedious to discover something. I tried to pass through the door, which is the father himself, and which is now closed without discovering him there. But then I was on the other side.
On the other side, I could not see well, everything was wrapped in darkness, just before dawn. After all, I could see that I had a landscape in front of me, a landscape with trees, meadows, fields, mountains, lakes, a wide landscape and I got an idea that this is a beautiful landscape, as we are on Earth know.
Then I could see a terraced landscape, with many levels connected by golden steps lit by light, each with many steps. And there were endless stairs with just as many steps, but the whole way from the bottom to the top was in the light and shone golden, while the landscape around it was still in the dark like before the sunrise, where you can only see outlines.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility