Because ye turned not

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
2 Chronicles 36:16
But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
Transcript:
Because ye turned NOT back to Me, I will bring about the Four Judgments very quickly. (This refers to the Four Judgments the Lord told me that are coming upon America - the Season of Hurricanes, Season of Earthquakes/Volcanoes, Season of Great Waves, and Invasion.) 
I have placed My king in the office of the president to bring about the judgments on this Nation. Just as I put king after king in Israel, they REFUSED TO REPENT and follow after My statutes, so has this nation been given every chance to repent, BUT WILL NOT.  
Oh, you say, but SOME of the people ARE REPENTING, and yes, they are and I hear them. But My People who are called by My Name (Christians) will NOT humble themselves and TURN from their evil ways! 
So it was with My People in Israel. It was NOT UNTIL they went into CAPTIVITY or were SLAIN by the sword that they TURNED from their ways! My Bride is full of sin and does NOT want to TURN and run from sin! Instead, My Bride LOVES the sin and embraces it!!
WOE to the people of America!! WOE to My Bride in America, for the testing will begin in My house first!! 
I will tear down ALL the altars of sin to other gods! I will destroy the buildings that men worship! I will slay ALL those who have brought shame on My Name!
The false teachers and preachers who rob from the people and Me to live in lavish mansions will be as beggars on the street! They will perish as Jezebel perished! False prophets and seers that spout lies will burn with fire, for they neither see or hear Me, but say they do and use My Name in vain! 

WOE to the people who sit each week and listen to the lies and think they are holy! I will bring these judgments upon them to test them. Many will perish for lack of faith. Many will perish for lack of knowledge, for they NEVER read My Word, but trust in the words of the false teachers and do NOT trust Me! 
My son, My anger is kindled against this boasting Nation who do not hear! ONLY MY REMNANT HEAR My voice and write as you do, as not to forget what I have said. My judgment is being poured out as I speak to you. 
My son, I repent for the anger that I have spoken of - the Judgments I have decreed cannot be stopped. P eople are praying and asking Me to remove the storms, to stop the Judgments, but I do not hear them. They should be REPENTING for the sin they are in and the sin of this wretched Nation!!
My son, just as you had to use a stronger chemical to rid your pets of parasites, I too have to use stronger methods to get a stiff-necked people to repent!! (This is referring to our pets that got fleas, and at first we used a safer, all natural treatment on them. It worked pretty good, but didn't get rid of the fleas, so we then had to apply a stronger chemical method.)
As I said before, REPENTANCE ALWAYS COMES WITH CAPTIVITY - THE LAST JUDGMENT. 
Just as I moved Babylon to capture Israel, true repentance came in time, but many perished in the process, as many will perish now.
My son, I know this is a hard saying today, and I see your tears as you write this. (The Lord has given me many visions of the coming judgments, death and destruction, and I was weeping because I have seen and know of the unbelievable horrors that are coming upon the sleeping Church and the people in this nation.) 
But My Word is true. Those that seek Me, find Me. If you abide in Me, I will abide in you. Continue seeking Me with ALL your heart, and I will come in and sup with you. 
I love you so very much!
Amen.  
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility