Prophetic Dream


Jesus said, "Tell them!"

This morning I am startled from a dream.
I had an appointment. Before that, a podiatrist persuaded me to come to her office, but no appointment was made. I asked: And what does it cost? She wanted 5, - per ?? I believe 5 minutes. I left and forgot my jacket. When I wanted to get it, she did not give it to me. Then I met a cleaning crew and they had a key to the practice. They helped me to get my jacket from there.

Note: (My patient's son wanted us to cut the toenails for his father, he has proto-nails and diabetes, and if he will be injured the wound would heal very badly, so I did not want to take responsibility and cut the nails because of the risk of injury.)

Then there was an outdoor area with many apartments, terraced, stacked, connected by stairs. My apartment was bright and friendly, and there grew a lot of zucchini and someone visited me, an artist, dressed in white.

(Note: This is probably the garden in the plant meant and the artist is probably my dentist.Three teeth must be drawn, which are beyond saving. One year ago I was toothacheously with the new dentist, a Russian, who was in Hollywood, successor of my long-time dentist, who has retired. She said at that time, 'But there's nothing!' Now it turns out on an X-ray that this tooth floats in pus, is dead and has to get out, and 2 other teeth too. I caught a second opinion and changed the dentist.)

Then, in the dream, I saw the lady at the reception of the new dentist's office, who speaks a little slow, long, and she said, 'She was poking around in there doing nothing.'

(Note: In a second molar, a filling has broken out and the dental clinic  cemented it provisionally, there is a huge hole)

Now I ran in the dream and was on the run. It was dark. Someone said, 'It's going to be fierce.' That meant the war that's on the doorstep. I ran in desperation, looking for a dentist to fix my teeth and tell me if what has grown on the tooth floating in the pus is cancer. Before that, I was scared and worried.

I prayed:
Father, please help to fix my teeth and that will cure everything. He said:

"Everything will be repaired. You have to trust me. I love this place. "


The date on which the teeth are drawn, is still pending.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility