... then it will become a gospel!


"You too! I warned you!"
You want to shake me too?
Because I am a lost sheep? (Occupation, car, pleasure, man compromise, prosperity)
"K. - gets wet feet - storm hirstyle!"
You mean Joseph?
"Everyone who comes to you for years to suck my milk! Inflexible, proud and incorrigible! "
You mean I did not bring fruit - not one?
I'm sleeping now. Yesterday there was peace. Sour cucumber you. ,Solomon'. Not at all was West Australia.
I lay down again.
Come out of your secure hiding place and show yourself. I want to go to another planet, Joseph says so too.
"Fire!"
"Flood!"

Then it's faster - then I'm off and start again, but not on this turbo planet, this pressure cooker.
After a while:
"I know it. Geometry"
Do you mean the planetary alignment in a line that causes strong quakes?
Have you calmed down now? Can I talk to you normally again?
"Epicenter"
You speak of California?
"Trump!"
"Venezuela!"
"Krakatau"
"Mexico!"

Here he tremendously trembles - disaster!
There's HOSTA, the Host. Am I not enough for you - that you are so angry with me? Because Joseph kissed Bobberle's mouth when he said goodbye. 'You are at peace' - how else?
Clare! If I catch you again, then .......  it crashes too.
"That's ... She joins in ... .. 1000 points .... transform ….!!
"Transportation .... rock!!"
Yesterday, when I was driving Joseph to the operational location with the car and he wanted to plan amusements with me again, I energetically resisted and explained to him that any compromise now means a step backwards in the direction of spoil. I'm afraid I was heartless, but he does not learn it, does not want to learn it and does not even think about not participating in worldly life.
"I knew it exactly. She loves Me!"
I knew it exactly. Angry!
"Offended. I!"
"He has already been transformed. By you. He will come a little later. "
"If you do not let yourself be seen anymore."
What? I was connected to you these days. Wait for me. I like you best.
"So far, no satanic thought has settled through you."
".... Then he had to go .... "
You speak of Joseph? With Satisfaction!
Heart conversation. Yeshua, this is a heart conversation.
"If people just follow their Bible, it will become a gospel. "

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility