Blissful Ignorance


Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 16:19-21
19 Oh Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.
Transcript:
My son, the people of this nation are acting and thinking exactly the way the people of Jerusalem acted and thought while Jeremiah was trying to warn them of impending captivity. 
America, you can bury your head in the sand and plug your ears, but I, the Lord, have warned you, and yet your foolish pride will be your downfall. I have set My true watchmen to warn you, yet you laugh and carry on as though nothing will happen....just as they did in Jerusalem.
My son, I so wish this nation followed the example of Nineveh and repented in sackcloth and ashes - then I would stay My hand a little longer. But your haughty, prideful arrogance, believing you are blessed has blinded the reality of a sin-soaked, wicked nation!
Jerusalem  was sin-soaked and wicked - worshiping the idols of stone and wood over Me.  America is the most idolatrous nation - even more than Babylon.  The Christians think they are righteous and have the attitude that they are better than any other nation!

America, you know not what you worship! The same people that crucified Me, you relish and want to emulate!! 

MY NAME IS JESUS, AND ALL WHO STAND BEFORE ME IN THAT DAY WILL CALL ME THAT NAME AS THEY KNEEL BEFORE ME!!
My son, those that say I AM coming on the 17th are of the devil and speak lies. I WILL COME WHEN MY FATHER SAYS GO!! -- NO SOONER, NO LATER!!  Selfish little babies only thinking of themselves, when there are multitudes lost, that need salvation! Prepare for My judgments to begin, and that will present an opportunity to minister to the lost.
My son, why are the people so surprised? I told you two years ago that the West Coast would be shaken by a 9.1 in the Northwest, followed by a 12.2 in California! The shaking would be so strong that everything from the San Andrea's Fault westward would fall into the ocean.  What? Did the people not believe Me when I spoke through My servant? I tell you now, it is just beginning, and My Word will stand!
NOTE: The Lord Jesus gave me a word on 09/24/2017 called "Behold, I Have Told You All Things" where He spoke to me of the 4 Seasons of Judgments that would come to America. He said this regarding the Season of Earthquakes: "I am sending a 9.1 earthquake to wake up My People. If they still do not leave, the 12.2 will take them." 

Two days later on 09/26/2017, the Father spoke a word to me called "Now" speaking of these same two earthquakes: "My son, I have shown you while you were praying what is coming." (VISION: I was given a vision of the earthquakes where during the shaking, I saw much destruction and the Seattle Space Needle fall over and crash. Then I was taken down to California where I was shown the land splitting open along the San Andrea's fault line, and a large part of land west of the fault line collapsed and broke apart and appeared to fall into the sea and be covered over with water.) "The Northwest will be first. The 9.1 will shake Washington State and Oregon with fierceness. Within 24 hours, California will be broken apart by the 12.2, which will cause a separation of the state. Part will fall into the sea, and what remains will be shattered."

Shortly after I was given these words in 2017, I recorded a video with a sister in Christ, during which I spoke about the 4 Seasons of Judgments and these two West Coast earthquakes. This video is available on Tim Foster's YouTube channel - 'timfoster405'.)
My son, tell My People the fireworks that you so enjoy (He was referring to the 4th of July celebrations) will soon be bombs and bullets! The Bear has been awakened, and the war is on the horizon. I have said prepare for the darkness, for it is at hand. 
Many will not survive because they are like the foolish virgins and did not prepare. I AM coming soon, but not on the 17th of July! 
I say, repent of this foolishness and seek Me in prayer!  My Children do not know My voice and have been led away by silly words given by lying spirits.  Repent now!! Repent now, for I know and see your hearts! 

I love you, My Children, but do not  listen to those who give dates, for I never do. 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility