Evil Nation

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
- July 23, 2019
Received 5/25/2019

Jeremiah 51:13
O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of the covetousness.

My son, the end of this Nation that is Abundant in Treasures is near at hand. The slothful people of this Nation CARE NOTHING FOR ME OR MY WORD!! They destroy the life I create - just for convenience!! They hoard and waste food that other nations could live on, and think NOTHING about it!!
MY CHILDREN CARE MORE FOR LUNCH OR DINNER IN THEIR CHURCHES THAN FOR THE STATE OF LOST SOULS AROUND THEM!! THIS LAST GENERATION, SO FULL OF PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS, DOES NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT MY JUDGMENTS HAVE STARTED!! THE FOOD THEY WASTE WILL BE THE MEASUREMENT OF THE SEVERITY OF MY JUDGMENT!! THEY WANT TO THROW IT OUT -- SO I WILL MAKE IT SO THEY WONT HAVE IT TO THROW OUT!!!
My son, this Nation and its COVETOUS people desire to take from Nations and leave a wretched shell behind! WHERE ONCE YOU SHARED THE GOSPEL, NOW YOU SHARE SIN, FILTH, AND IDOLATRY!!! Your king desires peace? That is a lie! He desires War, and he wants to take it all as a spoil! 
Oh, Evil Nation your correction is NIGH you!  Your enemies PLOT your destruction, and you just want to have a good day!!
My son, tell My Remnant NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO LIE DOWN!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND AND FIGHT THE ENEMY WITH PRAYER!!! ASSAULT THE GATES AND DO NOT LET UP!!!
I love you, My Children, BUT WAKE UP!!!  WAKE UP, MY BODY!!! OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES, FOR DARKNESS IS UPON YOU!!!
I AM COMING SOON, BUT ARE YOU READY??? ARMOR UP AND STAND ON MY WORD!!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility