Beverly Hills (Los Angeles)


07/15/2019 
This evening I had a 
Dream:
Since parts (there were people disguised as parts) were arranged on geometric surfaces.
I heard a voice say, 'Knowing how to arrange it'
The parts were arranged so that the available space was best utilized. I thought it was Japanese. Then I heard, "Russians"

 
07/16/2019
At about 1 am, when I was awake, I heard:
"Occupy"
Where?
"Rest. Will you see it later. "
"They were already convicted before."
Who?
"Baal"
At about 3:57 am I was again awake, when came:
"Beverly Hills"
I searched Beverly Hills with google maps.
I realized that it is a district of Los Angeles and the home of numerous Hollywood stars.

"You have always ridiculed the being that loves you."
And I saw a video, Major Unrest in California by dutchsince, but I have not looked at it yet.

 
Later, the father says:
"Central Park"
Where is it exactly?
"North America"
Anna Maria sets out to study the google maps of Central Park. It is in New York City - Manhattan, a very large area with forest, lakes and a huge reservoir.
"The river!"
Anna Maria discovers that the East River and Upper Bay, which flows into the Hudson River, frame Central Park and that both join to one and that both flow into the Atlantic.
The father here gives an indication that the occupiers, the invading military are invading here into the City to Central Park.

Central Park 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility