EVENT NUMBER 1 !!


In the middle of the night, when Anna Maria is awake, she hears the words:
"ISRAEL ... terrain .... Golan ... .. "and
"IRAN" .... Rumbles!
Then she fell asleep again and awakens to a dream:


The preceded by yesterday are several calls and SMS from Frankfurt. I did not appear to serve the ICU patient, I should be on night duty.But that was not true. I had no service there and none agreed. Besides, they mistook my name for someone else. And besides, I just can not work because of the condition of my pulled teeth and the inflammation.
The dream includes both a temptation and a revelation
Anna Maria gets shaken and the father says:
"Look! .. Danger ... It will happen "
"The North displayed ... .. the endtimes prophecy broadcast ... .. watching
"Large earthquake .... California .. "
The dream:
A man pulls me with lightning speed, lies on the ground and wants me to lie down on him and roll with him on the ground.
I gather all my strength, liberate myself and fly fast into the heart of Jesus - shouting: Satan get away from me in the name of Jesus, Jesus, Jesus help me calling, rescue me and  putting his arms protectively around my upper body until the Storm is over.

When I woke up, I had abdominal cramps. The man from the dream approaches again in my mind  and starts to dance with me.
I imagine that I over-pour him with a white liquid - with love.
"Water!" Intervenes Jesus.
Then I see how he was crying and wants to love, to love God and how he climbs a mountain and does not want to do any harm and find peace.


In the morning prayer, I received a message.
I am shown a tablet in the spirit. The words written and are read on:
NUMBER 1 - EARTHQUAKES !!
TV - RADIO !!

It will be publicly announced in the news.

After that I was announced another test:
"Dance. Afternoon. Man of the garden neighbor. Rocking. Googly eyes. Morning."
"Nothing happens. Mach. Not bad!"

Tomorrow is Thursday.  Anna Maria's husband will then be back home.


Breaking: "Run For Your Lives" Vision Of America"

7/9/19 5pm Earthquake Update Dutchsinse - M4.1 Southern CA, Mt. Hood Swarm 
  
Interactive Map of Active Volcanoes and recent Earthquakes world-wide

Die ganze Schöpfung betet Mich an… Tretet in Meine Höfe ein mit Lob & Danksagung – All of Creation worships Me… Enter My Courts with Praise & Thanksgiving  

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility