A trumpet - not a rooster !!

 Ephesians 5:6-8
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them. 
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Transcript:
My son, even though I have said all throughout My Word "BE NOT DECEIVED," My Children have been and are now.
There are many voices in the wilderness, and discernment by My Spirit MUST be exercised ALL the time, BUT if you have NOT learned HOW to discern, you WILL  follow every wind of doctrine and be LED ASTRAY!
MY WORD is the ONLY tool used for discernment. However, many lying spirits will TWIST My Word to make it FIT whatever you desire.
My son, one example is the July 17th lie. Because people have had false dreams and lying charts (i.e., astrologic), they BELIEVE the Rapture is on that date.  Foolish children who have followed a lying spirit will be very disappointed on July 18th!

HERE IS TRUTH -- NO MAN, NOR ANGEL IN HEAVEN KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR WHEN I WILL GATHER MY CHILDREN HOME, BUT THE FATHER ONLY!!!!!

These children who believe this (lie of July 17th Rapture) have NO discernment and DO NOT KNOW OR BELIEVE MY WORD!

My son, I know My Children want to come home, and I too cannot wait to see all of you! HOWEVER, THERE IS MUCH WORK LEFT TO BE DONE! 

Many of those who want the Rapture to happen now are only thinking of themselves!  What about your families? your friends? and neighbors? DO ALL OF THEM KNOW ME???

Many are selfish because they have debts, they are in bad situations and marriages, many are sick and in poor health and just WANT to LEAVE this world! 

But I say, WHAT DOES MY WORD SAY? I have said repeatedly to READ MY WORD, TO STAY IN PRAYER, TO SEEK ME, TO PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER! 

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE MY WORD??? DO YOU NOT HAVE FAITH ENOUGH?? HOW DOES FAITH COME?? FAITH COMETH BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD!! 

My son, you have been warning just about every day for the last two years, yet NO ONE is listening to what I have been saying!! I say because MANY of you have NOT PREPARED and have NOT LISTENED, you will very soon HAVE TO LEARN TO WALK BY FAITH OR PERISH!!!

FEAR NOT -- IF your name is in the Book of Life, you will be here! However, had you LEARNED AND LISTENED TO MY SPIRIT, you would have walked in victory that even the Fathers of Faith would have envied! 

My son, the Judgments are here, and My Refining Fire has been pouring out!  America -- The nation and people REFUSE TO REPENT of the gross sin and idolatry, and Judgment has begun!

I love you, My Children, but because you LACK DISCERNMENT, MANY will face great disappointment!!

I AM COMING SOON, AND IT WILL BE A TRUMPET, NOT A ROOSTER, ANNOUNCING MY RETURN!!!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility