This full moon wants to teach us something

At 0:21 the father says:
"Good news ... the solar minimum ... breaking news .... You got it! "

From the Book of True Life - Volume 6 - Instruction 169
59. Today you can not yet imagine what the world will be like when it fully realizes my teaching, when man tears sin from his heart - I know that. I know that there will come times when men and women, from children to old men, will all enjoy perfect peace and the happiness of living in blissful happiness here in this world, with so many tears and so much Blood was shed. Those people will not want to destroy the harmony with their God for a single moment, and, written in their mind, will carry with them the essence of my law, with its highest principle of loving one another.

This full moon brings up my bonds so that they may go and make room for my relationship with God.
So what comes in me - what do I falsely worship instead of God?
What is wrongly tied to me?
Do I understand that I should let it go, to make room for the sole worship of God?

A messenger of God must keep a low profile, not out of fear, but because he should not become the object of worship of those who follow him. Rather, he should stay in the background and lead those who follow him to the worship of God. For no one can reach God, who reveres something other than God.
The difficulties in our journey with others are to point out that we are wrong, that we have lost our way and that our worship is not God's, but someone's or something that now comes to us as a difficulty. Then it's time to let it go and fill that space with God. When this happens in love, we do not lose what we let go, but we will keep it in a new way and stay connected with us, more harmonious, more peaceful, more loving, because God, the Father, is doing it for us so that we are fine. Therefore it is put in the correct order.
I sense my father in the afterlife as his mind is still busy paying attention to his earthly family. He is still burdened with the burden of responsibility for his family, whom he loved and cared for on earth. He does not quite dare to follow his desire over there in the hereafter to open his heart to the worship of God, but he senses that he longs to do so. He feels that this is his longing.
Mother wanted him to make him worship God, as she did, but he always resisted as long as he had to look after the family he was not allowed to abandon. Therefore, he did not want to open his heart for the sole worship of God.
Mother also wanted to lead her children to the worship of God, but the children still had to do so much on earth and often did not understand her.
Heavenly Father wants me to take her place, to take her place in our earthly family, to worship and praise God alone, and to lead His children to Him, to worship Him alone and not me. I'm only supposed to help them get to him. Therefore, I also reject the worship of others as lovingly as possible, because I want that not I, but the Heavenly Father should be the object of their worship. Therefore, I also reject gifts as lovingly as possible because they distract me and remove me from God and diminish the spiritual space for my relationship with God.


On this full moon, old karma is washed up and cleansed. You should look at it lovingly and let it go forever. One should give thanks for those experiences and then lovingly disengage from them and say goodbye to them with the aim of devoting the released spiritual space to the relationship of God, i.e. to be filled with knowledge of God.
For this it is necessary to read His word and apply it to one's own life and apply it in order to gain knowledge and wisdom, for that is the beginning of the love of God, which must constantly increase in order to attain perfection and to be able to live in the presence of God and communicate with him from spirit to spirit, even to unconditionally love Him without fiery attachment or bondage, which is our ultimate goal and eternal home.
As we develop spiritual space, our relationship with God and love of God, as well as love for all and everything grows as fruit of the love of God.

 It results in harmony, consonance and peace with all that is, because everything has become out of God with the goal of being in harmony with God and with one another. A completed concert is to become creation in its relationship with God and in relationship with one another, with God as the conductor.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility