Against Kora's rebellion


Book of True Life - Volume 6 - Chapter 166
19. I do not want to judge you yet, because if this happened, I would find only a few merits in you. I come to you as a father to forgive you and take another time span to provide a precious opportunity that you must use and for which you will be responsible to me.
20. On this day of grace, I say to you that I have made humanity known and palpable for the presence and love of Mary, for in it the New Covenant will take place. Mary in her meekness and humility has also communicated to you.
21. The Father has poured out his gifts of grace over this people; but verily, I say to you, you also have to be responsible before the presence of the Divine Mother before me.
22. I hold you accountable, yes - because I want you to be fully aware of what I have granted you. But at the heart of this accountability requirement lies my loving mercy.
23. The world does not know my work and my proclamation at this time because you have shied away from proclaiming these teachings before men. But the new generations will get to know them and strengthen your ranks. Truly, I say to you, the name of Jesus and Mary are united in the work of salvation; and since men at that time did not know how to make a covenant with their Lord, the name of the Mother will be the symbol of union and brotherhood among men.
24. The power of the elements will be the voice that awakens those who persist in the darkness, and not I will judge them. They are by their own actions fall to the court.
25. Men have created for themselves their tasks, which were originally louder, but which they have defiled by their sins and desecrated by their sciences, and of those Many are inspired by selfishness, hatred and arrogance.
26. Listen: In the first time I made a covenant with Abraham and his descendants. This covenant forgot the children of that people. I made a covenant with Moses, who freed Israel from bondage. But over time, people forgot the covenant anew.
27. In the Second Time, I was born; I sealed my covenant with the people with my blood, and this covenant of love had enough power to teach my children the way in which the people of all times can do away with all their sins. For I conquered death in Jesus, triumphed over the darkness, turned the pain into divine passion, and opened the way to the light for the souls.
28. Today you have heard that I want to make a new covenant with you, because I do not find you united in me, nor among each other, and it is my will that you in this third time, in the bosom of the sixth seal, the covenant of love and brotherhood closes in me.
29. You are all within the sixth seal, which is a stage, a chapter of the Book of the Seven Seals, the content of which is the wisdom of God and the perfection of souls.
30. New generations will come and see the third-time work in which you take the first steps ...... https://annamariahosta.blogspot.com/2019/07/bwl-band-6-unterweisung-166.html


Anna Maria awakens at night and Yeshua says:
"No masters who love us anymore."
Then he poured all his love over her. An infinite feeling of warmth and security.
"She cries!"
He means Clare.
You set it up again. You need us both.
Early in the morning, Anna Maria awakens and feels in herself again a continuous wavering of the earth.
During the morning prayer, Anna Maria again practices the heart prayer with Yeshua.
She wants to know:
Yeshua, I am about the body of Anna with the soul of Mary (John, Elias) and the spirit of Yahuwah (Jeshua), because the spirit was always in you. That's why I ask.
He says:
"To be able to live the spirit, you need certain freedoms. Mother for example. It hurts when man does everything possible and does not fulfill the law of God. In order to be separated from me, you do not need this law !!! "
Does that mean that Hosta, Priscilla, Wind, and Lucida live in your mind and have no soul yet and have not yet embodied ...?
"Come over!"
.... So that they live in your mind and are essentials of God?
"Iran! "
"You have to be careful. Gibberish. Do not tell what you do not know.
ISRAEL! They all have a soul.
"Rule!"
"America is about to happen."

"They all have a soul. They all have their core in me. "
"Yes. She sowed hatred. Still need a lot of cleaning, probably until the end of time. "
"Googly eyes were spoiled in addiction."
"The new - regrets."
"They want to become the people of Israel - but I tell you, watch and pray."
"Humble. Well-behaved."
"Tongue!"

I spit badly. Thank you.
Reminds me to, 'Woman, what do you want from me? What have I to do with you?' You're my sweetheart.
"Little sparrow. There are the desires and debauchery. "
Thank you. Yes, from me and my husband. I regret that. I'm sorry.
Later he says:
"Holy Maria."
I am not holy. I am nasty and full of desire.
"Yes. Still! It is for others. "
You have the power to transform us in a single moment and until then you allow our mistakes. You make use of our mistakes because you know that we will repent and atone, and thus help those who have stopped or never started to repent of their sins, mistakes, and imperfections, and offer you works of atonement for redemption.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility