Let us seek the dragon


Father, I have heard how you thought that the pain I endured was an atonement for my transgressions, that is, my evil thoughts, words and deeds. It was necessary to cleanse my stained mind.
Father, I thank you for that, otherwise it would be impossible to look you and your glory once or live forever in your presence.
And the reenactments of Satan are an atonement for my failures in devotion. That's why I'm being tested and this too is a cleansing of my mind.
Father, thank you for that. Amen.
Book of True Life - Volume 6 - Instruction 160 - verses 51 - 52
 51. See my light ripping the nebulae of your world. Although I fight against humans, only to eliminate all the evil that lives in their hearts. I will place the light and power of my love in those who faithfully follow me, and these will then say, "Let us seek the dragon that ambushes us, the beast that causes us to sin and insult the Lord . " They will seek it on the seas, in the desert, on the mountains, in the woods and in the invisible, and not find it because it lives in the heart of man. Only this has witnessed it, and there it has grown until it has dominated the earth.
52. When the flashing of my lightsaber shakes the heart of every human being, the violence that emanates from evil grows weaker and weaker until it disappears. Then you will say, "Lord, with the divine power of Your mercy, I have defeated the dragon that I believed to be lying in wait of the invisible without thinking that I was carrying it in my own heart."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility