Where do patience and persistence lead ?

29. I do not condemn your lack of faith, on the contrary,
 I forgive you because you were not prepared to receive Me.
Because mankind slept deeply for centuries,
blinded by fanaticism and idolatry, by materialism.
30. Who reminded you that I had announced that I
 would return and that you had to watch to expect Me?
About your parents? About your pastors? Who kept you awake?
31. Few lived in anticipation of events, longing for the
symbolic "cloud" of my promise to appear on the horizon,
to enlighten your soul, strengthen your body, and reveal
 to you that my return is in the spirit.
32. Therefore, your struggle to understand my presence
at this time has been great, and you have had many
obstacles to overcome to get to me.
But all of this is meritorious, I am grateful to you and I tell
you that none of the bitternesses that you may have suffered
to follow Me in this way will remain without a reward.
33. What do you think is the compensation for your
 patience to endure mockery and contempt even within your family ?:
 the conversion of your relatives! However, since you had
enough patience to endure their lack of understanding,
you also have to wait for the time when your faith will ignite.
 In order to achieve this, you have to put a lot of effort into doing
 things, with words, prayers and good thoughts.
But eventually you will see the miracle come true.
34. I will give you the mission to announce my return to your
fellow human beings. I entrust you with the message or happy
news of my spiritual communication with humanity.
Enjoy the thought that you are the bearer of such a precious message,
and let this joy be the balm for the wounds that you receive on the battle path.
35. Some have come to the expression of my word
with the innocence of those shepherds of Bethlehem,
their simple faith was the humble offering of their hearts.
Others came to me for evidence to be able to believe.
It was the sick who had long sought door to door health without finding it.
Still others, like the scribes and the Pharisees, come to investigate,
question, and test Me, always fearing that the truth will
reveal their hypocrisy and their falseness. I received everyone,
 I had a caress for everyone, a demonstration of my power, a proof of my truth.
36. I also have to tell you that of all those I have mentioned,
many have stayed to follow Me because their hearts
were full of thanks and their souls were illuminated by
the light of my word in the desire to learn how
 you sow and cultivate the truth.
37. From a small crowd that gathered to hear my first teachings,
you have already become crowds that form a community.
But for the time being, not everyone will be able to
become true apostles of this message of spiritualization.
38. Among these multitudes there are people of every mood
and constitution, just as there are souls of different development
among them. However, in order for this divine revelation,
 this message that I brought in my word, to finally
be clarified and clearly understood among the people who
attended my rallies, it will have to go through many trials,
 have to endure many inner struggles and suffer many "melting pots"
until it emerges from them as a true disciple of spiritualism.

A.M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life – Volume VIII –
Teaching 214 – Verses 29 – 38

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility