Reparation and the Time of Exams


218:18 Since you already have the experience of past ages
and know that there is the law of reparation - why
do you want to fall back on the previous mistakes instead
of taking a big step forward on your way?
220:6 Spiritually I shed my blood drop by drop to pave
the way for you to make amends
so that you never leave the way again.
13. Whenever man has turned from my law and has not
 listened to the voice of his conscience, he has penetrated
 into the night of temptation, darkness and sin.
Then I had to judge his actions and he experienced pain
during my judgment. But I have always given him the opportunity
to repent and given him time to make amends:
 the sinner has bowed to my judgment.
But later, when he received my forgiveness and gifts,
he fell back into his sin. To show you the way to your reparation,
your God became human among you, and the
Universal Mother had to become a woman
to redeem you with her motherly love.
222:22 You are now going through days of trial,
 times of purification and reparation. But I am with you
to help you not to become weak in the test. Confirm yourself
that you are the same people as those of yesteryear: a strong,
courageous people, a lifeboat for the castaway,
a good travel companion, a friend, brother and role model.
The task I have entrusted to you today is to love.
Love is the seed that I sowed in you because
it is the origin and the reason for all creatures.
232:.13 Agree with your exams. To those who have not
received what they asked for and who they believe is for their
own good, I say: I know your destiny; but what you ask
me for will not bring you happiness, it will only cause you suffering.
Think about your reparation.
You will not enjoy complete peace on earth.
Only the fulfillment of duty will give you peace of mind today.
 But tomorrow, when you are in the spiritual life, you will say
to me: "Father, you knew how to guide me as it was good for my soul.
Because if you had granted me what I asked you for,
I would be in it gone astray or I would
have delayed my arrival with you. "
235:80 Man will loathe war after the days of trial.
He will banish hatred and resentment from his heart,
persecute sin, and begin a life of reparation and reconstruction.
Many will feel inspired by a light they have not seen
before and will set out to create a world of peace.
238:8 The true prayer will come, the high-level spiritual
worship of God, which is pleasing to my divine eyes –
 the properly understood penance, which is repentance,
improvement and reparation for the wrongdoings committed.
True love based on the purity of the heart will appear in people,
and people will understand that short moments are
enough for prayer, but that in order to accomplish their task,
 to do good to people, they need every moment of their life.
239: 22 But do not confuse justice with retribution,
nor reparation with punishment. Because I only allow you
to harvest the fruits of your seeds and eat them so that
 you can tell by their taste and their effects whether
they are good or harmful, whether you have sown good or bad.
239: 57 How many lessons the desert of your life has
revealed to you! How much did you learn in the life struggle,
 and how much strengthened you are in pain!
Tomorrow, when you have entered the Promised Land of Spirit
and the gates of the New Jerusalem open to receive
you in their womb of peace, you will bless the time
of your reparation, which is that of crossing the vast
desert of trials and was the purification.
241:1 I receive you, people who come to feed on
the divine word, which is the bread of the soul.
 I come to you out of love that I have for you.
Oh you people who only move towards pain, blood and fear!
The shadows of materialism have obscured people's gaze,
so they cannot see the way to make amends.
51. It is a time of reparation in which you live, in which you
will not have perfect joys or lasting peace.
This earth is not your fatherland. You are temporary residents
of it and, depending on your merits, work out a better,
higher life than this.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life - Volume VIII

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility