It's show time

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle

Jeremiah 51:55-56
55 Because the Lord hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:
56 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the Lord God of recompenses shall surely requite.

Transcript:
My son, IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD I AM GOD!!!
Many unbelievers think I do not exist, but My Mighty
Hand is now moving across the face of the world.
The events you have witnessed in the past month are JUST THE WARM-UPS!!
This virus is nothing compared to what is coming!!
These earthquakes are nothing compared to the ones coming!!
The volcanoes exploding are nothing compared to what is coming!!
Man has caused Me to move against My Creation by the sin in which he thrives in!!
My son, the sacrifice of the little ones on the altar of pleasure has now angered Me, and My Fury is being unleashed on these unrepentant people!!!
Those who worship the idols of gold and silver will soon have it all taken away!!
Those who relish and worship the sun will have it taken away and have it replaced with darkness!!
My son, people do not think I will move on this world.  They expect Me to be all love and goodness -- that I do not get angered.  Ask the people of Sodom and the Cities of the Plains if I get angry!!  Ask Adam when I expelled him from Eden if I was angry!!
IT'S NOW SHOWTIME, and the eyes of the blind are about to be opened, and what they will see will not be what they expect!!
For those who worship a king over a land (refers to any king, leader, president in any country in the world), I WILL ABASE THAT KING!!  Then who will you worship??
For those who put their faith in a strong military, I WILL SEND AN ENEMY THAT WILL CRUSH IT!!  Then where will your faith be??
For those who trust money, fame, big cars, and big houses, what will you trust in when all that is worthless??
My son, I tell you now to tell those who hear this word --- GET READY!!!  SHOWTIME IS HERE!!!
My Children, if you worship, have faith, and trust in the things of this world, you are in for a great disappointment, FOR I AM NOW CRUSHING THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD TO PREPARE IT FOR MY SON!!!   ( Spoken very loudly)
My Children, I say now is the TIME TO REPENT -- ACCEPT MY SON JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR AND KING!!!  FOLLOW HIM -- NOT THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD!!!
REPENT!!!  REPENT!!! REPENT!!! FOR NOW IS THE TIME OF SALVATION!!!
I WILL FORGIVE YOU!!  I WILL MAKE YOU CLEAN!!
IT'S SHOWTIME!!  DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SHOW -- YOU MAY NOT MAKE IT!!!
YOU ARE BUT A BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY!!  I ASK YOU TO SPEND IT WITH ME!!!  YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE ALTERNATIVE!!!
I love you, My Children.  THINGS ARE WRAPPING UP, AND THIS IS THE FINAL CUT!!!
IT IS SHOWTIME!!!  ARE YOU READY???
Shalom,
The Father

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility