God has been teaching people from the earliest times


5. The voice of the Lord made himself human and understandable for the primitive creatures. The conscience in them which is divine wisdom, taught them to recognize good and evil.
They felt peace in their good deeds and pain when they did evil. It was the first lesson, the first expression of conscience.
6. In the course of time, when people no longer listened to this voice, I have sent people full of virtue and wisdom, who made them follow
the good path with their words and their example.
7. Remember that in the earliest times I sent a righteous, Abel,
whose burnt offering of love for my divinity was the forerunner
of prayer and perfect worship.
8. I sent you Noah, the pious, who ignored the mockery and
only followed a divine mission to build the ark
of salvation for the trusting people.
9. Among you were Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
who formed the trunk of a tree from which branches, leaves, and fruits emerged.
The model of those patriarchs was preserved in writing ─
with the unshakable faith of Abraham,
the obedience of Isaac and the faithfulness and spiritual strength of Jacob.
One fruit of this tree was Moses, the representative of my law,
the embodiment of my righteousness.
In him you could see an image of my majesty.
10. Over time, I have become more and more involved
in the emotional life of people, and therefore I also had
to become human in order to get closer to your heart.
But in order to be born, it was necessary
to announce myself through the prophets.
11. I lived among people and made a model of my life, a textbook.
I got to know all the sufferings, the temptations and the struggles,
the poverty, the work and the persecutions.
 I experienced family rejection, ingratitude and betrayal;
the long day's work, hunger and thirst, ridicule,
 loneliness and death. I let the full burden of human sin fall on me.
I allowed man to explore my mind in my word
and pierced body where you could see the last of my ribs.
Though God, I was made a mock king, exposed,
and had to carry the cross of shame and climb the hill
where the robbers died. There my human life ended as proof
that I am not just the god of the word, but the god of deeds.
12. In 1866, my mercy opened the door to a new era:
that of the Holy Spirit.
Does all of humanity know the time in which it lives?
Only the spiritualistic people know that I am currently
gathering "under the shade of these trees".
My work will only be recognized in the world after major battles and events,
after "wars" of doctrine and beliefs,
so that people rise and confirm that a new age has dawned.
13. It was some time ago that the one
through whom I made myself known for the first time
departed from this earth: Roque Rojas,
the emissary, whose steps were guided by the spirit of Elias,
the pioneer.
In this way I loosened the Sixth Seal and thereby
made an infinite breach for spiritualism.
14. And from Roque Rojas to this day you have fought,
O Trinitarian-Marian Spiritualists,
and in this struggle have used your strength,
 your youth, your life and everything that you had
to follow Me and to honor this work ,
quietly and humbly, you have tried to make the Lord's return
known to people.
15. My "word" has not become human again.
During this time I am "on the cloud",
the symbol for the hereafter, from which my ray emanates,
which illuminates the mind of the voice holder.
16. I enjoyed communicating through people and my decision is complete.
I know man because I created him.
I think he's worthy because he's my child because he came out of me.
 I can use him because that's what I created him for,
and I can reveal my glory through his mediation
because I created him to glorify myself in him.
17. Man! He is my likeness because he is intelligence,
 life, consciousness, will, because he has something
of all my qualities and his spirit belongs to eternity.
21. What I tell you at this time, I did not teach you in past times.
This is my new testament.
I am the intrusive pilgrim who keeps pounding on your front door
 and not letting you sleep.
I am the shadow that follows you everywhere.
What do you want more My love is infinite.
22. The hour of my farewell is approaching.
My visit during this time has been long: from 1866 to 1950.

A. M. Hosta
Source: The Book of True Life – Volume VIII –
Teaching 217 – Verses 5 – 22

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility