Inner Quake at the beginning of the year





I knew it: Heavenly Father never comes to destroy his creation, but to exhort it out of love, to examine, to purify and to renew it and to bring it to completion.
It may be that many were shaken in the spirit on New Year's morning. It may be that many were shaken in the spirit on New Year's morning. When I woke up around 4 a.m., I trembled deeply inside and saw that my mind wanted to become negative and then immediately I remembered all the graces that I have already received from the Heavenly father and I couldn't help but thank him for all that, what he gave me. And then suddenly I was just happy and content and full of confidence.
 So the year started with an inner tremor, but it was spiritual and led to inner joy and harmony.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility