The PAUSE !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 30:11-15
11  For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
12  For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.
13  There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.
14  All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.
15  Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

Annotation:
What the Lord gave me as a warning - China is on the side of Iran and Russia too. It's like the Entente before World War I. States that are allied to each other (according to the BRIC states) have also committed to help each other in the event of war.
However, as the Lord told me, nothing happens here for now. Still, we are called to read his word, repent of our sins, and have our house in order.

 
Transcript:
My son, the Persians are Masters of THE PAUSE.  The ancient Persians would surround a city for years, just waiting for the perfect time to attack.  My People have fallen for THE PAUSE before, and now are falling for it again.
My Children, do you believe EVERYTHING you see or hear in the media?  Remember, I said, do not let your RIGHT HAND know what your LEFT HAND is doing.  China and Persia are partners.  Russia and Persia are partners.  If Persia is your RIGHT HAND, what is your LEFT HAND doing???
I say, KEEP YOUR EYES ON RUSSIA AND CHINA!!!  THEY WILL BE THE ONES WHO WILL BRING DESTRUCTION TO THIS NATION!!  DO NOT BE LULLED BACK TO SLEEP BY THE PAUSE!!!
My son, I have warned and sounded the alarms for My Children to WAKE UP out of the sleep they have been in!!  I HAVE BEGUN SHAKING THE WORLD!!  AMERICA -- YOU ARE NEXT!!!
PREPARE I SAID, and PREPARE I MEAN!!!  For when the SHAKE COMES, you will know IT IS I who have commanded it!!  IT IS TIME for My People, My Children, My Body TO WAKE UP and get out of the FANTASY SLEEP they have been in!!
My son, THE PAUSE is used to INSTILL FEAR in an enemy, never knowing for sure what comes next or when.  I have given you, My Children, the GAME PLAN IN MY WORD, but so many do not believe My Word, that WHEN THE ATTACK COMES, IT WILL CATCH MY CHILDREN TOTALLY OFF GUARD!!!  The false shepherds teach and preach only the gospel that babies want to digest.  ONLY My Remnant can eat meat, and they are the ones with EYES WIDE OPEN!!
My son, THIS PAUSE is just a TRICK that the Persians know how to use all too well.  PREPARE for the onslaught of hundreds of missiles, not just a dozen!  PREPARE for the arrows to strike their targets with accuracy, not empty fields!  The Persians are Masters of War, as they have been doing it for thousands of years.  THIS IS A PAUSE -- BEWARE!!!
My Children, I say to read My Word!  Repent of your sins, for you never know when you will be standing before Me!
I will start shaking America as it has never been shaken before!  WATCH THE LEFT HAND, FOR IT WILL SLAP YOU, AMERICA, AND STOP YOU!!!
BE READY, for the bugs are in the system, and the system will go down!!
Pray for peace!!  Seek Me in all things!!  Have your house in order!!
I love you very much!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility