Mary MAGDALENE


This is what the Divine Master says
about Maria MAGDALENE
Excerpts from the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
 
Magdalene (BTL – Volume VIII)
212: 65. Do you remember Mary Magdalene? Didn't you understand which symbol she represents?
68. Maria Magdalene ─ the sinner, as the world called her ─, deserved my tenderness and forgiveness.
69. She soon attained salvation, which does not happen to others who only half-heartedly ask forgiveness for their sins. While she soon found what she was looking for, others did not.
70. Magdalene was forgiven without bragging about her repentance. She had sinned, just as you sin; but she had loved a lot. Those who love may have stray human behavior; but love is tenderness that flows from the heart. If you want to be forgiven ─ like her ─, look at me with love and trust, and you will be cleared of any wrongdoing.
71. That woman no longer sinned. The love from which her heart overflowed, she dedicated to the teaching of the master.
72. She was forgiven for making mistakes. But the fire that purifies burned in her heart, and because of the forgiveness that the sinner received, she never again separated from Jesus for a moment. My disciples, however, left me alone in the bloodiest hours. But that neglected Mary did not part from me, did not deny me, was not afraid, nor was she ashamed.
73. Therefore she was granted to shed tears at the foot of my cross and over my burial place. Her spirit soon found salvation because she loved a lot. In her heart she too had an apostle spirit. Her conversion shines like the light of truth. She had prostrated at my feet to tell me, "Lord, if you will, I will be sinless."
74. You, on the other hand ─ how often do you want to convince me of your innocence by covering your offenses with long prayers.
75. No, disciples, learn from her, really love your Lord in each of your brothers. Love a lot and your sins will be forgiven. You will be great if you bring this truth to bloom in your heart.
216: 24 Just as I showed myself in the spirit of Magdalene in the second time after the sacrifice and surprised and at the same time joyfully exclaimed: "Lord, be praised and glorified forever", so I appeared to you today when you believed that the Master absent or indifferent to your sufferings; but after your surprise you have blessed me.
25. As I forgave Magdalene, I forgive you. But I want you to make yourself worthy of me as she is.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility