It is Time !!

Jeremiah 45:4
Thus shalt thou say unto him, The LORD saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land.
My son, in the coming days, THIS NATION WILL BE TURNED INSIDE OUT!!!  Those who think this Nation is righteous and holy will have their eyes opened!  The proud and boastful king will be brought down, and I will see that he does not rise up again!  Those liars and witches that surround him will be brought down, and they too will see their sin before their destruction!
This Nation is now entering into a TIME OF SEVERE JUDGMENT!!
THOSE WHO I HAVE SHOWN WHAT IS COMING WILL BE READY!!  ALL OTHERS WILL STUMBLE AND GROPE AROUND IN DARKNESS AS A BLIND PERSON!!
My son, some have said that nothing will fall upon this Nation, but I say, I HOLD ALL NATIONS IN MY HAND!!
I will allow those Nations that REPENT and TURN from their evil ways to continue.  ALL those Nations that REFUSE -- I WILL CRUSH!!
AMERICA -- I AM CRUSHING YOU!!
AUSTRALIA -- I AM CRUSHING YOU!!
GREAT BRITAIN -- I AM CRUSHING YOU!!
YOU NATIONS have turned your back to Me and made My Great Name a mockery!
My son, as the DESTRUCTION IS AT THE DOOR, THE REMNANT HAVE NOW ALL BEEN SEALED, AND THE TIME TO SHINE IS AT THE DOOR!!
I have prepared each one of you for a particular mission, and your training is almost complete!!  I have allowed the many tests and trials to refine the dross out of you and make you pure.  Some have fallen in the battle, but those who have stood the ground with My Holy Armor on are now strong and WILL WALK IN GREAT FAITH VERY SOON!!
My son, many will not believe this word, but SO BE IT!!  SOON their blind eyes will be opened, and their deaf ears opened -- THEN WILL THEY KNOW THAT I AM GOD, AND I SPEAK THROUGH WHOMEVER I WANT!!  I AM GOD AND I WILL USE WHOMEVER I WILL!!
You don't believe My servants?  READ MY WORD!!!  Prove Me wrong!!
I love you all, but NOW IS THE TIME TO PROVE YOU LOVE ME -- NOT BY JUST WORDS, BUT BY ACTIONS, BY FAITH!!!
Jeremiah NEVER FEARED for his life -- he KNEW I was with him!  The same will be for all those who call themselves Christians.  YOU MUST WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT!!!  There will be many things COMING that being SEEN will instill GREAT FEAR into you, but if you KNOW that I have you in My Hand, you WILL NOT FEAR, but TRUST and have FAITH!!!
My son, this Nation and the others will be going down very soon -- ALL WILL BE WORTHLESS!!!
REPENT NOW!!!  Seek Me in prayer, and I will forgive your sins!  REPENT NOW before it will be too late!!!  Not one soul is guaranteed their next breath!  Come to Me now!  REPENT, and I will be with you! 
I love you.
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility