Repro Markets in Panic - Reset

The Stage of self-destruction

The Credit Cycle

The function of the Repo Market

It is getting very ugly for the big banks

Scrambling for liquidity scarcity that cannot be resolved

Market melt-up and meltdown

Summary


The end of existing global financial debt-money system
Reflation is a fiscal or monetary policy, designed to expand a country’s output and curb the effects of deflation. This now is going in reverse, changing in the opposite direction. In fact, debt reflation in the opposite direction is deflation of debt, making the economic situation worse, leading to contraction, propelling the economy into a collapse...... read more

Today the LORD brought back to my mind a strong word that I had received from HIM a few years ago:
RESET
In seeking HIM concerning this ‘word,’ I felt that I was being shown that there would come a time where everything would change……NOT ONLY economically, but in all areas. I didn’t have any specific details at the time, but I knew that it was coming, and that it would be ‘scandalous.’
[“scandalous:” shocking; upsetting; outrageous; disgraceful]

DREAM:

Then the LORD reminded me of a dream I had in November 2019 about the BANKS. In the dream, I had woken up one morning, and all the banks had closed suddenly. I then found out that not only the banks closed overnight, but anything that had to do with commerce, including all stores.
In the next scene, I saw a man who had run into a bank with a large satchel type suitcase. Once inside, I saw him get out all of his money from the bank and then he stuffed the paper money frantically into his suitcase. The look on his face was sheer panic, and he seemed to be on the verge of being out of control. END OF DREAM
The reason that I am bringing this to you today is that the LORD has laid it on my heart to do so as a WARNING.
I believe that this RESET could possibly be coming quickly, and if so, things will change drastically.
Pray to the LORD for confirmation, discernment and mercy for HIS people during this time. AMEN.
https://444prophecynews.com/the-reset-elizabeth-marie/ 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility