BTL - Vol VIII - Teaching 219


The Book of True Life  - Teachings of The Divine Master  -
Volume VIII - Teachings 208 - 241
Download-Link german:

Teaching 219:
1. I am giving you my healing balm right now,
my strength and my caress.
2. I am your cross bearer. Because when the burden of my cross was
depressed on earth, there was a person with compassion in his heart
who shared my burden with me.
3. Here I am ─ ready to help you when you collapse on the way to give
strength to your soul and raise it up so that it can continue on its way.
4. Step by step you approach the "Calvary" of your life on earth,
where your soul will tell me: "Father, I recommend my spirit into
your hands, because everything is accomplished."
5. Blessed are those who - when that hour comes and they
speak these words - have accomplished their task, because their
peace and their bliss will be great.
6. I want you all to reach that summit, regardless of whether
you arrive ragged and arrive without material goods.
 There you will feel my presence and my mercy as you have never
felt it before.
7. There I expect the man, there I expect the woman,  the parents,
the mothers ─ all who were born with tasks that had to be fulfilled.
8. Do you want to reach the summit ?: Trust in Me, who I am your destiny.
Accept the trials with love, obey my will, however it is, with a smile
on your face, with faith and submission in your hearts.
9. Do not forget that I am omnipotent and omnipresent so that doubt
or weakness do not tempt you.
10. Sometimes when you cry in the world and think that I live in heaven,
where there is all bliss of the Spirit, you doubt my love because
you do not understand that the Father has joy while millions of his
creatures on earth suffer up to death. The reason is that you
don't want to understand that my happiness is not complete until the last
of my children has reached the saving country.
11. Since I am your father, I have to empathize with what the children
are feeling. This is the only way you will understand that ─ while
each of you is suffering and feeling your own pain ─ the
Divine Spirit is suffering the pain of all his children.
12. As proof of this truth, I was born to become human and
to carry a cross that represented all the pain and all sins of the world.
But if I as a person carried the burden of your imperfections
on my shoulders and felt all your pain ─ could I then show myself
as God insensitive to the afflictions of my children?
13. In my mind there is a song of praise, the tones of which no one
has heard yet; nobody knows him, neither in heaven nor on earth.
That song will be heard throughout the universe when the pain,
misery, darkness, and sin are extinguished. Those divine tones will
resonate in all souls, and the Father and the children will unite in this choir
of harmony and bliss. Truly, I tell you, even the stones will speak when
this harmony illuminates the life of my beloved children.
14. Continue to purify, develop and perfect your soul, always carrying
your faith within you as an indelible flame.
15. I have to tell you that as long as you live on earth,
you can try to make your life on it as comfortable as possible.
 It is not necessary to cry, suffer, and "bleed" incessantly
to deserve peace in the hereafter.
16. If you could transform this earth from a tear valley into a world
of happiness, where you would love each other, where you would
strive to do good and live within my law ─ truly, I tell you this life would
be in In my eyes even more deserving and noble than an existence
full of suffering, misfortune and tears, however willing you may
be to endure it. When will you be ready to unite spiritual life with
human life in such a way that you see no boundary between one and
the other? When will you make one life out of your existence
by rejecting the idea of ​​death to enter eternity? This light of knowledge
will only be in people when spirituality blooms in the world.
17. The light of my word saves you from the darkness of
materialism in which the souls have been buried - a darkness that
does not let them know the truth, even though it is close to them
and they carry it within themselves.
18. The Third Time is with you, and it will give evidence and signs
 to people, and even greater ones will follow, as if a huge bell
was being purged to raise the living and the dead.
19. Pray, observe, meditate, let my inspiration guide you.
You will always recognize them because you feel encouraged
for good and exaltation when your soul greets its Creator.
20. "Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth
 to people of good will."
21. Blessed People Chosen by My Mercy: In these times of depravity,
confusion and pain, I chose you to unite in one family and form
the people of peace among the peoples of the earth.
22. You are going through times of chaos. Only those who can spiritualize
themselves in these times of trial can survive the pain, the confusion,
 the approaching storm. Only those who rise above all earthly trifles,
the human needs, will be able to withstand the global chaos with
equanimity and calm and will be like shipwrecked people in the middle
of the ocean who manage to hold onto a piece of wood,
which the belief in mean Love will be.
23. I prepare you for this time. That is why I teach you to take myself
as a role model. But it is not my will that you are the only ones who
follow my teaching. I want the virtues of your heart, your words
and works to attract all hearts that must come to me in order to
receive my instruction at this time, so that the people can
multiply in number, strength and upliftment among mankind.
24. But what is that chaos, that storm, that test that is approaching ?:
It is the yeast of the cup of suffering that mankind has not yet drunk.
 It is necessary that the person who created that chalice with his deeds
over time empties it to the last drop so that he can
recognize his own work and fruit.
25. Blessed People: Those men who rise up in the nations, in the
peoples of the earth, full of self-majesty and power, are great souls,
 endowed with power, and owners of great missions. However, they
are not in the service of my divinity. They have not put their great dispositions
and abilities in the service of love and mercy. They have created their world,
their law, their throne, their vassals, their domains and
everything that they can aim for. But when they feel that their throne
trembles under the hauntings, when they feel that a powerful enemy is
 about to invade, when they see their treasures and their names in
danger, they set out with all their might, full of megalomania,
earthly Vanity, hatred and ill will and throw themselves at the enemy,
 regardless of whether their work, their idea leaves only a trace
of pain, destruction and evil behind. All they have in mind is the
annihilation of the enemy, the establishment of an even greater
 throne in order to have the greatest possible rule over the peoples,
over the riches, over the daily bread and even over the life of the people.
26. I prepare you so that you are my soldiers, but not those who
cause destruction or evil, not soldiers of hatred and depravity,
darkness and greed, but soldiers of spirituality, fraternity, love,
meekness and mercy. You should open yourself full of strength
and trust in Me, your role model, full of trust in your weapons,
which are the truth and justice. I am preparing you so that you can
 fight now against the enemy who is also powerful but not more than you.
27. On the day you awaken to spiritualization, you will come to realize
that darkness is weak against light, that hatred is only an atom in the
face of the irresistible power of love, and that atom is in contact
with true mercy disappears that materialism diminishes in the face
of the gifts of the Spirit. The material is transitory,
but the spiritual has eternal life.
28. You are in the process of forming the spiritualized people who
are able to resolve the confusion of the world, by your example,
by the good thoughts, words and works that are already your own,
from their materialism and fanaticism to free.
29. If people ask you about teachings that you have not heard
from me or that you could not understand, I will speak through
you and I will speak to people ─ the scholars, theologians,
the powerful, the authorized representative and the judge,
surprise the lecturers of the earth.
30. I will make sure that my Trinitarian-Marian spirit penetrates
everywhere, how the air flows everywhere, how the light wipes
out every darkness to illuminate the world. My work will also spread,
and my teaching will spread as well. It will penetrate every religious
 community, every institution, every human community, every heart
and every home. It will travel long distances, cross deserts and seas
 and fill this world because the third time,
the age of light, has begun for all of humanity.
31. I have humanized my rallies at all times. Remember that
 I chose Moses in the First Period to make myself known to you.
He was my mouthpiece and my messenger.
I called him up the mountain and said to him:
"Moses, lower your face, because you must not look at me.
Go and tell your people that I am their Lord and their God,
that I am the God of their fathers, and it is my will that they purify
themselves inside and out so that they are worthy to receive
my commandments, my law, my prescriptions.
"Through Moses I revealed myself as  father, as  law and as righteousness.
Through his mediation I made myself known to my chosen people.
Through that man I let my commandments get into every heart.
32. In the second period I wanted to be closer to you.
 It was not my divine will that the people should only see
me as an inexorable judge. I wanted to feel the caress of
my children, the creatures created in my image and parable.
In an act of love and gentleness, in order to teach humility,
what soul size is, the true fulfillment of the law, life in love ─ to
teach people to fight for a just, eternal and true ideal.
33. The teaching of Jesus - given as a guideline, as an open
book for humanity to study - cannot be compared to anything
else in any other people on earth, in any generation, in any race.
For those who set out to deliver commandments of righteousness
or teachings of neighborly love have been sent to earth by me as
pioneers, as messengers, but not as deities.
Christ alone came to you as a deity. He brought you the clearest
and greatest instruction that the heart of man has received.
34. But now, beloved people, at this time, I have not become
human as in the Second Time, but I liked to communicate
myself to all my creatures through the mind of man.
Even in the "spiritual valley" and in the infinite spaces
my divine presence was felt. Because on the ladder to
perfection there are many stages; There are many worlds
 in the "spiritual valley" and in the endless world spaces.
But truly, I tell you, I have always made myself known to everyone,
 and depending on the spiritual level of the world in which
they are, my revelation has been among them.
35. Someone asks me: "Why does the father reveal himself
 through the mind of man, even though man is sinful,
impure and has low passions?" But the master says to you:
My blessed ray is pure and perfect, and although the
 father is not indignant about man's sin, he cannot come
into contact with the unclean. I therefore come to the
spirit of the "footstool", and it is the spirit that transmits
 my light, my word and my instruction to the mind of the
voice holder. In advance, the "footstool" rose to Me
 in an act of love, awe, preparation, so as not to mix
the lower passions and the tendencies of the
flesh with the perfection of my instructions.
36. But soon I will no longer make myself known through
human understanding. Because the time will come when you
can do this from mind to mind. Then my divine ray will also
reach your spirit, and there you will hear my voice, receive
my inspirations, my prophecies and my instructions.
 I am currently leading you there.
37. I will continue to instruct you and forgive you so
that you can tell me in the last moments of my
proclamation through human understanding:
"Lord, how great was our sin and our malice.
We recognized it in time, we knew ourselves inside
and outside purified ─ in our soul life and in our human life.
And now we entrust ourselves to your infinite mercy because
we love each other, love everything created,
form a single body and a single will. "
38. If you get there until 1950, the eyes of the sinner
and the pious will see Me in all my glory, for it will be the
moment when you begin to fulfill the law
that the Father has entrusted to you.
39. Be strong on the way, people, because your
mind is doing a difficult mission on this planet. Only
those who purify themselves through love, who
follow my laws, no longer need to reincarnate on this planet.
However, whoever leaves a trace of blood or evil in his
"last" reincarnation must return to this earth to make
up for mistakes, to rebuild what has been destroyed,
to give life to those he left lifeless, to forgive those whom
 he did not forgive , In a word: to atone. Therefore my
 infinite love says to you: "O tireless earth pilgrim who
you have long been walking your path with bitterness
in your heart! Look at the one who consoles you, wants
to strengthen you so that you go the way of life to the end."
40. You started this journey a long time ago, and it is
 not the first time that I have made myself known
on your way. My mercy has raised the fallen, healed
 the sick and given life to the "dead".
My father's voice woke the sleeper.
41. Your soul is enlightened by the light that my spirit
radiates on you, and it sees its past as a long way of
spiritual atonement and spiritual development.
You also understand the responsibility that you have
assumed towards your master, to be the faithful
witnesses of my instruction. I have told you that the
day will come when representatives of the churches
and sects will come to question and investigate you, and
I do not want them to see you awkwardly. They should
meet you humbly, but in your humility reveal my wisdom.
42. Mankind will need you, and you, who are spiritually
 the oldest people on earth, should not hide the gifts
that I have given you. You should refer to
the book that I opened before you.
43. At all times, from the very beginning of creation,
I have made a covenant with you. I have faithfully fulfilled
what I offer. But truly, I tell you, my people have
always broken their vows!
44. I renewed this covenant with you six times
because I love you and want your salvation.
45. Human virtues and weaknesses are embodied
in the twelve that I chose in the Second Period.
 I used their virtues as an example and incentive for
humanity and I used their imperfections to teach
you great lessons. Thomas's disbelief represents
the factual man who only believes in what he touches and sees.
46. ​​Peter embodies those who fear the judgments
of men and Judas those who sell the goods of the soul.
47. In this time I do not give you earthly riches, I have already given them to you at other times. Now I am making you rich in wisdom.
48. At all times, scientists have denied and combated
my revelations and spiritual manifestations.
 However, I do not fight science because I am science.
It is I who inspire people for their own well-being and refreshment.
Truly, I tell you who uses science to do evil has not been inspired by Me.
49. Recognize my word by its meaning.
I am the vine, you drink the wine from it.
50. What do you need to follow me? I will give you everything.
 I am now building a sanctuary in your heart to live in it forever.
Because soon my word through the human voice carrier
will no longer be heard, and only your soul
will then feel it sounding in infinity.
51. Blessed are those who are spiritualized, because they
will feel my presence and will be the ones who –
although they go their way in misery and tears –
bring comfort and salvation to mankind.
52. My universal ray illuminates your comprehension,
and in this light that flows through you you feel filled
with my presence. The visionaries look and experience
this light that surrounds every soul with delight.
You have seen a large book showing Israel, which contains
 the instruction, and which is open in the sixth chapter.
53. You have felt very close to the kingdom that was
promised to you when you heard my word, and you
already sensed the bliss that awaits you. All your fears
vanish because you are beginning to recognize me as a father.
And when you see the fulfillment of my promises given
to the people of Israel, the chosen people, in another time,
you are filled with hope and you begin to make great resolutions
 of improvement and obedience to my law.
54. When I come again, souls accompany me with
great light ─ entities that now announce the proximity
of my kingdom to you and prepare the human heart.
55. Your world has been illuminated by my presence.
 Soon you will enter an era of spiritual rebirth that
 must bring you to the rebirth of all virtues and will
put you on higher levels of life. But just as I have come to you,
 I have come to other worlds in which the soul struggles,
perfects itself and atones in pain. I want to establish a
covenant and friendship between these worlds and yours.
I want you to connect your thoughts with the beings
that inhabit them, to dedicate prayers to them that
comfort and enlighten the sad soul of your siblings.
56. In this way you will come to the realization that
your mission is not limited to supporting your visible
siblings, but that there are beings that you do not know,
that you cannot perceive directly from your current living
environment and that you nevertheless need.
57. This world, which is your home today, on which you
have been given my clear demonstration, is suitable
for you to intercede with Me and ask for those
beings of whom I speak to you.
58. In every age I have revealed myself with wisdom,
essence, love. You have witnessed my revelations.
Who does not know that I, Jehovah, spoke to the world
from the very beginning? Who doesn't know that I
came to Jesus to give you my instruction? I want
humanity to know that I have come today to explain
and interpret every word and secret that
may be in the Book of Eternal Wisdom.
59. On your uninterrupted journey of life you
were protected by me. You are eternal hikers
and do not know the future that awaits you.
You do not guess when a storm is approaching,
nor when the rainbow of peace will appear.
 I alone, who watches over you, announce you ─ when
you are prepared ─ what will come. This earth valley,
which has been pleasant and lovely for you on some
occasions, has also been hostile to you and has made
you shed tears of tears with which you have cleaned
and purified your soul.
60. Come to Me, you are tired of the way.
Come in the shadow of this tree, which shows
you full of mercy and love for all its children.
Then when you are rested and all your sufferings
are alleviated, think of those who suffer and
stand up for them. I can give them everything without
 your mediation, but it is pleasing to me if love,
compassion and mercy vealed in the child and
it shares the pain or happiness of its siblings.
61. Your existence has no limit, the end of the flesh
 is not that of the soul. Because when it sinks into
the earth, it survives and finds an infinite number
of suggestions in its new life to strive and continue
to ascend. Then the soul frees itself, free from the body
that has suppressed it, and finds a wide field of activity
to apply the abilities and virtues it possesses.
62. When Jesus died on the cross, you erased the image
of man from your imagination and conceived me as
unlimited ─ able to penetrate into all worlds in
order to embrace the universe with my love.
63. Consider all of you equal, love each other fraternally.
Because after 1950 the "offices" will disappear with you.
There will be no ladder or voice carriers, "pillars" or seers,
"gift carriers" or "gold nibs", nor the "foundation stone",
there will be no more differences. In order to be
significant, it is enough for me to see you prepared,
even if you have not held any office, so that I can
carry out my objection through your mediation
and you let yourself be guided by it.
64. Not only those who held these offices
are among those who are capable of carrying
out large missions. I want you all to serve this
cause and each of you to hold all the offices
 within you so that you all feel responsible for my work.
65. My word will no longer make itself physically
 audible, and through this you will attain greater
 spiritualization. Because then you will seek me
 in infinity by raising your thoughts. You will seek
 to please Me by doing meritorious works,
and this will give you greater spiritual progress.
66. I want you to see yourself as real siblings, to
 live together so that you feel closer to each
other, so that you are closer to Me. You who
have gained a greater understanding of my
work ─ instruct your siblings, all those who are
 just taking their first steps. Shake hands,
protect each other. This is my will.
My peace be with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility