PERILOUS TIMES

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Transcript:
My son, I have said that there will be great earthquakes in divers places, and there will be famines and pestilence and extremely fearful sights. There will be great signs in the sun, moon, and stars that will cause men's hearts to fail. But BEFORE all these things, they will persecute you for My Name's sake. They will deliver you up to synagogues to be judged by the Noahide Laws. They will put you in prison camps and torture you to get you to deny Me.
My son, this is the reality of the world - that those who believe in Me will be hated by ALL THE WORLD. Even though the times will be hard, and some of you will be put to death, not a hair on your head will perish. Many will be turned over by friends and by family members, but FEAR NOT, for I have you in in the palm of My hand! All things are now as they have been prophesied by My prophets and watchmen. I have given dreams and visions to those who will hear, and they have tried to awaken My Body. However, the Body still SLEEPS AND IS NOT READY for what is about to come! 
My son, I have allowed My Remnant to see what is coming upon each nation around the world, yet they are not taken seriously. Instead, they are mocked, scoffed, and belittled to the point of complete exhaustion. But stand strong, My Remnant, the Judgments which I have revealed to you are now beginning. I will have mercy and will give My Body a short span of time to wake up and repent. BUT I SAY, THE JUDGMENTS WILL NOT STOP NOR GO AWAY WITH PRAYER!! IT IS THE TIME OF THE END, AND YOU MUST WAKE UP, OR YOU WILL PERISH!! WHEN YOU SEE ISRAEL COMPASSED ABOUT BY ARMIES, KNOW THE TIME IS NOW AT HAND!!!
My son, My Remnant, now is the time to SHOUT REPENT TO THOSE AROUND YOU! REPENT!! COME ONE, COME ALL UNTO THE GREAT GOD OF ALL THINGS AND HIS CHRIST JESUS!!! Seek forgiveness of sins, and allow Me to come into your heart. I will forgive you, and you can live forever in My Kingdom!
I LOVE YOU ALL, BUT NOW IS THE TIME!!l ENTER INTO MY COURTS WITH PRAISE!!! I AM COMING SOON!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility