SNARES OF THE WICKED

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 5:26-28
26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. 27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. 28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
Transcript:
My son, I have heard your questions - Why won't the church wake up? And why are the pastors so against your Holy Spirit? The answers are found in My Word, in the verses I gave you. 
I have said that My Church is deaf, blind, and dumb, and the Church will NOT WAKE UP UNTIL I SHAKE THEM AWAKE, just as a drunken man will not wake up from a drunken sleep until he is roused and shaken. This is My Church - so sound asleep that My Holy Spirit cannot move them to wake up! But I WILL SHAKE THE CHURCH AWAKE BY SENDING GREAT EARTHQUAKES! 
Again, just like the drunken man, if he will not wake up by the shaking, you pour water on him to wake him up. This I will do to My Church! IF THEY WILL NOT SHAKE AWAKE, I WILL SEND GREAT WAVES OF WATER UPON THEM TO WAKE THEM UP!
My son, the snares of the wicked men are leading My Church into traps that place upon My Children undue burdens and yokes that lead to torment. My judgments will be greatest on those who have led My Children into deceit and lies. Just as their houses of worship are full of people seeking the truth, these pastors feed them lies of self-worth and self-pride instead of coming against sin and allowing Me to move among My Children! They silence Me and preach be all you can be on your own merit!!
My son, My Church will not FULLY COME INTO POWER UNTIL THE ARMIES OF THE NORTH AND EAST COME AGAINST THIS NATION, and My Church MUST learn to trust Me, to seek Me in prayer, and to walk in GREAT FAITH!! THEN will I move on a people who have humbled themselves and learned of Me! 
My Remnant - YOU WILL BE USED MIGHTILY DURING THIS TIME, for you have learned to be humble, you have learned to seek Me, you have been victorious in the trials I have sent your way.
I love you, My Church, but you are caught in the snares of wicked men! Break free of the snares by getting alone with Me in prayer! Don't give up! Press toward the mark, the high calling, and I will meet you, I will lead you. I will comfort and forgive you of all sins! Come, follow Me! Read My Word! Repent daily! Seek only Me, not a man!
I AM COMING TO SET MY CHURCH FREE FROM THE SNARES OF THE WICKED!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility