They all go away already






04/12/2019
In the afternoon, the Post delivers a wheelbarrow from Amazon. The messenger asks, 'Have you ordered a trainer ... hard ... poooh'. Anna Maria replies: No, a wheelbarrow, because these are too expensive - they cost four times this. She wants to start assembling the wheelbarrow, but realizes that she is overwhelmed, wants to wait for her husband and asks:
Father, how is that possible? He replies:
"Then the arrival will be delayed!"
Anna Maria thinks: Always ask him now, before they do anything and please, do not tempt us. You checked me, yes, it was necessary. You brought this to the surface, what is in the depth and what I was no longer aware of. Please, clean these spots on my soul dress and let it shine white again.
Anna Maria thinks about what she should cook and decides to eat the rest of yesterday, what she has reproached her husband for being too lavish and too wasteful.
The father says:
"You love me anyway."
I know exactly how right you are with your judgment and how true it is. Please, always show me how to do it, how you would do it.
Anna Maria invades L., her cousin. She is not in the mailing list because she does not have her email address. Father, she is completely unaware. I bring it to you and ask for it. I bless her, father, in your name.
"L., she does not want that ... the race does not make those who ... God bless."
Anna Maria asks for a Rhema and receives this:


Chapter 5… John 19:28+30 – ‘I’m thirsty! It is finished!’
Scripture Explanations – Jesus’ Interpretation of several different Bible Passages
Written down by Jacob Lorber on the 12/28/1843
Translated and spoken by Pascal
Revelations with extensive explanations and interpretations of many important Bible passages by Jesus Himself, which have been difficult to interpret up until now. An important book, especially for those who compare the new revelations with the Bible, to check, if they correspond spiritually and for those who want to understand the bible scriptures better.
1. So that you may not say at the end, that not every Scripture is a complete central sun, but only one of them, which I put here myself, therefore you now choose a Scripture Text yourself, whatever you want, and then we will see, if it doesn’t illuminate the main reason very brightly as one equal central sun before the eyes of the Spirit. Therefore choose one now!
2. You have chosen the two small texts… “I’m thirsty” & “It is finished”
3. Before we move forward to examine it closely, I have to assure you that I have left the choice completely up to you, because otherwise you could say at the end, that I’d given you exactly that, what I could use. – And now, we move forward to the main point!
4. “I’m thirsty!” For what? – For the love, which the world does not have – that’s why they gave Me only vinegar and bile to satisfy My Thirst instead of the invigorating water, and they still do the same until today.”
5. “I’m thirsty!” For what? For the Life – which I originally am – from eternity, and which I have lavished it on so many beings, too many to count, in such an abundance from the very beginning!”
6. “This is the Life, I am thirsty for! Endless times, this life has passed into death. I came, to snatch it away from death. Therefore I was so thirsty after this lavished life in the moment of the great salvation, but death has prevailed so much, that not even the eternally-living Blood of Love could awaken it!”
7. “When I demanded to drink Life, however they did not give Me Life, but rather they gave Me to drink death! Vinegar and bile was the drink – vinegar as the symbol of contraction and hardening and the bile as the symbol of hatred, wrath and fierceness.
8. “This image is clearly explained and, furthermore, we want to see how it is useful for our cause!”
9. “Behold, therefore I am calling to the entire world, as I do to you, constantly… ‘I am thirsty’ – or what is one and the same… ‘Love Me, give Me to drink your Love! Love God above all and your neighbor as yourself! This is the Water of Life, which I’m thirsty for within you!”
10. Question… “Will you hand me this water? Or are you rather going to give me vinegar and bile too?!”
11. “The little, I demand of you, is nothing but the love and the deed thereafter. But if you – instead of doing an authentic, living deed out of Love – only read and do nothing, except that, what is appealing to your wordly tendency – Question… Is this not the vinegar with bile that you hand Me instead of the Living Water?! Yes, I tell you… The more you read and do nothing, except for what makes you happy in your worldly sense, the more acid the vinegar becomes and the more bitter the bile!”
12. “Then it says… ‘It is finished’ But what? – My own battle for you, because I cannot do more for you than to take your death upon Me as your Creator, God and Lord and eternal Life Himself!”
13. “That I cannot be killed in My eternal Spirit, that needs no further explanation. Only the fight for your life I can push to the endless highest level. But since you are mortal yourselves, this fight must also have a most paramount destination. If this destination is attained, then the fight is finished, from my point of view – but, nonetheless, you all give Me – the warrior, who fights for your life – out of pure thankfulness only vinegar with bile, instead of the living Waters of Love!”
14. “It is finished, indeed; but not for you. Unfortunately, only for Myself! Or… I’ve done everything for you, whatever I was able to do in My Divine Possibility, therefore I have finished My Work for you. But are you also willing to act accordingly, so that this work within you could be finished?”
15. “Oh, yes, – you read diligently, you also write diligently and you like to discuss Me, but when I say… “Dedicate only one hour a day to Me, instead of your worldly thoughts and amusements; sanctify it, that you do not concern yourselves with anything else during that time, except with Me within your Heart! – You will find hundreds of priorities coming up, and a hundred worldly thoughts will revolve around one single weak spiritual one – like a whirlwind!”
16. “You will bring up all kinds of worldly considerations, and if someone chooses to spend one hour with Me, he will certainly not be looking forward to it, but will rather have an uncomfortable shyness about it and he will thereby diligently count the minutes on the clock face of his watch, often impatiently awaiting the end of that hour, which he had dedicated to Me!”
17. “And if there would crop up only one insignificant business deal with the world, My Hour will either be skipped or at least be moved to another part of the day, in which normally the soothing sleep befalls the mortal ones, and in which no pleasant visits can be expected and no more tonic walks can be undertaken – especially with the females.”
18. Look, this is all vinegar and bile! And as a consequence, it is not accomplished within you, when I – based on My infinite Love – do everything to bring you onto the right path of life; because for the consummation within you, it is necessary, that every one is denying himself out of true Love for Me. Then he needs to pick up his cross, and follow Me faithfully.
19. But who does this? The females may, if all goes well, be tailoring all day for the body and clean themselves and very often, they are looking forward to any kind of visit, but if I would say… “Stay at home in your closet, and commemorate Me in your heart” – they become sad and they mope, saying… “But we do not have anything good in the world.”
20. Question… “Is that not vinegar and bile, literally?! Or do such female people not consider any kind of worldly amusement greater within their heart than Me?! Have those people finished within themselves, as I have finished the great struggle for them on the cross?!”
21. “Give them some pleasant books, filled with all sorts of storiettes, which, if you like, bear reference to Me; they will like to read them, especially if it tells at times some story of a romantic marriage or some wonderful fairytales. But give them only a little more serious booklet and they will only read that with the appetite of a dog eating a dry bread crumb, sniffing a little bit and then soon leaving with a drooping tail and ears, cause he was used only to good food.”
22. “But since the active deed still is a little bit more serious than just reading the most serious book, thus the matter explains itself, against what difficulty the active deed will have to struggle.”
23. “There are many who like to hear good music from artists; but how few among them want to deny themselves, to become an artist themselves by a demanding study!”
24. “It is easy to hear and not difficult to read and likewise easy to watch; but to do something oneself is no attraction for anyone. So then, what does the knowledge avail if one does not act accordingly?!”
25. “Look, all of that is vinegar with bile and does not accomplish anything! However, in Me, it does, while I give everyone whatever is needful – but not to the man, who does not want to use it for the purpose, I give it to him!”
26. “Therefore, do not just be vain listeners, but doers of the Word; because only as doers are you quenching My Thirst with the living waters of love, otherwise, you always serve Me vinegar and bile!”
27. I think, that this is pretty clear too. But soon some more central suns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYNuHQmQ_94

"You were imminent" (immediately before). "The weapons. Lack!"
Why?
It would be easy for you to make me alive, but did not you tell me I must stay here in the tribulation and that I work well?
I should watch. I should teach - you say and: Who will I take care of the lost?
Did not you tell me to take care of your sheep, feeding them?
But if I ask you to bring me alive anyway, then you will do it. I think so, I hope so. Amen.
However, I am saddened not to be present at the festival, at the first harvest.
Anna Maria is crying.
"Tonight."
Father, do not forget mine, help me to make up for the lack, to transform the weapons into plowshares into merciful love.
"Soon. Much better. Quiet. Just a little bit. Come on.I want you. Refuge. "
You - with me - you are looking for hostel with me.
"Go away - it was not necessary. Kitten."
May the others soon be with you.
"... lost the place ... yesterday."
What is still missing? I'm ready to come to you, you say, ready to serve you, but something is missing?
Loving You. You still need love.
I am not ready to love YOU yet.
Help me to shed the fear, to love you, to let go, which prevents me from LOVING YOU.
You announced your coming, yesterday, but I let demons down, I did not watch and was not ready to love YOU.
Today you announce, 'Tonight.'

 Will I be ready to love you tonight, even if you do not come?
After I missed it yesterday and lost the place for lack of love.
Do not stare. Let it go now. Be open. Be in the moment. And leave everything else to the father. He teaches you everything you need.
"Thanks to him. New. And give me today ...... love. "
Yes, come to your refuge.
If only now I would see how I could give you love. I lack experience, exercise. If only I could dance or know how you want to be loved. But maybe it does not matter, maybe just being there, being spontaneous and being in the moment and receiving you and responding to you and connecting with you in love, feeling your heart, as often. If I do not see it already ... know ....
"Just give me what you have ... anyway. Stay. "
Why did not you come earlier and wake me, then I could do it now.
".. failed.."
I was not ready, right, for you. I'm waiting for you. Come over.


Verse of the day:
Who sows the seed with tears, will joyfully bring in the harvest.
Psalm 126: 5
Anna Maria:
I watered the plantlet HOPE with my tears and YOU urge me to:
"Love!"
"I tell you, all your efforts were in vain. The weapons have consumed all your merits. "

So I stand empty-handed in front of your judgment seat = my conscience.


04/13/2019

Anna Maria has been gabbing and keeping silent all night and has gone through a painful state of guilt, remorse and self-accusation.
At 5:45 the father says the saving word:
"Great. You can now ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD... cleansed up"
Like my father. You cleaned him during his hip operation while I prayed for him and offered your precious blood for him.


Your merciful love is incomparable. Thank you, beloved father.
"Rarity ... the others are not .... Trouble…. Go away is forgiven. "
"Shake ... here it is not"
"He loves you!" (That's what someone else said)
The father says tenderly:
"Anna"
As if to say - finally - finally you are with me.
"That's even what some also wish for the WorldDualSystem."
Father, we may praise and get to know your mercy.
Anna Maria mentally sees two goats, one is stubborn, she is cleansed, the other is humble and modest, she is taken.
"That suits you ..."
"You others .... Just the same ... .. fight for it ... "

Anna Maria sees a girl with 2 children coming in to the garden gate, with thick, red-tinged eyes. She tells me that she has witches on the way. Demons ... Figures have been seen. She says: They're leaving!
"The song of the shepherds says: They are all finished!" (Fix and ..) "They say: Lick me on ..."
"That you do that again and again ?!"

I'll do it for you and your kids. To get to know!

"If you can do that..?!" 
Please be with me and correct if necessary.    
 






Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility