Nobody wants to hear


Worte von Jesus an Byron Searle 
Matthew 13:13-15
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not;  and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, by hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;  and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Transcript:
My son, nobody wants to hear Me or any of My true prophets or watchmen. Their ears are dull of hearing so when truth is presented, they perceive it not. Many people try to put a timeline on Me - I tell you AGAIN, MY TIME IS NOT YOUR TIME, for I know when all the events foretold will come to pass!
Many people are so caught up in the affairs of this world that they are blinded to My warnings and will be caught totally unaware!! Many so-called self-righteous, religious people call My TRUE prophets FALSE prophets because the warnings did not occur when THEY thought they should!! Many of My People do not even understand the warnings given!!
My son, these people think they see, yet they are blind! They think they hear, but they are deaf! They think they understand, but yet they are dumb! This is My Church today!! They see the situations going on around the world, yet they are blind in their own city! They hear of wars and killings in various nations, yet they are deaf to the screams of the Unborn! They think they understand ALL MY SCRIPTURES, yet they are dumb enough to allow false teachings and heresy into My Body!!
My son, NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ME, although I speak to them by My Holy Spirit! They shut Me out, calling Me the voice of a demon! IF THEY CANNOT HEAR ME NOW during a time of relative peace, HOW WILL THEY HEAR ME when foreign troops are roaming their streets??? HOW WILL THEY HEAR ME when martial law is activated and the Noahide Laws are put in place???

During times of chaos and destruction, YOU WILL CRY OUT to Me, but because YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO HEAR MY VOICE, you will NOT KNOW what to do or where to go!!! 
My son, who can tell Me WHEN I am returning for My Bride?? NO ONE!! Yet no one thinks they are going to be here for a time of testing!! Do you really think My Bride is ready to go now??? If I came today to gather My Bride, I would only be able to take 5%!! The Bride is not pure nor spotless - she is full of sin, BUT the testing coming WILL PURIFY MY BRIDE, and THEN I will come take her!!
I LOVE YOU, MY PEOPLE, BUT YOU MUST GET OUT OF THE FLESH AND WALK BY THE SPIRIT!! 
I AM COMING SOON, AND ALL WHO KNOW ME - TRULY KNOW ME - WILL HEAR MY VOICE!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility