HOPE





04/11/2019
Approximately 10 am
The mind says
"Do not be surprised, tonight."
What?
"Call waiting"
Towards evening, she feels trouble coming up and holds out her husband's alleged mistake.

04/12/2019

The client of Anna Maria pays, as always, not punctual and Anna Maria reluctantly sends her a reminder again. She has also reduced the contractually agreed number of hours from 10 to 8.5 hours without her prior written confirmation. This was so taken by Anna Maria, but she can not refrain from mentioning it again and pointing out that the contractual arrangements must be respected.
She senses that something is wrong with her and asks for a Rhema. She receives this:


Rhema:

Psalms 52:2
Purposing destruction, using deceit;
Father Spirit: "Hopeless"
your tongue is like a sharp blade.

Just judgment, master of lords. I plead guilty in every way.
I regret and see it, but tell me, is not it the client?
Every time she waits to pay until I beg her and then she still does not pay
expect me to take extra nights without a contract, from now on immediately.
I call that - put to the test.
What else will you tell me?


Rhema:
Proverbs 27: 4
Anger is cruel and displeasure is overwhelming
but who is capable
"The stupid Anna"
to resist the jealousy?


Was that the second evening the run list disappeared as the only orientation aid in the strange house? Out of jealousy?
Is that really my character? Anger? Resentment?
Or is it just an unconscious reaction from me to the
"That's enough!"
Jealousy?


Rhema:
Romans 6:12
What should we say about this?
Shall we persevere in sin, that grace may become mightier?
That's far away.
How should we want to live in the sin that we died?
"Read!"
Anna Maria takes the
Book of True Life, Volume IV, Instruction 102,
where she stopped to read on:
"Luckily! This is what someone looks like, who does not know how to help alone - single! "
 

Verses 31-33
31. The First Time Scriptures handed down the history of the people of Israel and preserved the name of his children, his successes and his faults, his works of faith and his weaknesses, his glories and his downfalls, thus keeping this book to every new generation of evolution that people should speak in his worship of God. That book also passed down the names of the patriarchs who loved virtue and righteousness, the models of faith, and the names of the prophets, the seers of the future, through whose mouth the Lord always spoke when He saw His people on the verge of danger , It also transmitted the names of the corrupted, the traitor, the disobedient, for every incident, every example, is a lesson and sometimes a symbol.
32. When I dwelt in the people of Jesus, I only made use, if necessary, of the essence of those scriptures, of the meaning of those works, to convey My teaching; I never extolled the material and the contentless. Do you not remember that I mentioned the righteous Abel, that I praised the patience of Job and thought of the wisdom and glory of Solomon? I did not remember Abraham on many occasions and spoke of the prophets, and did not I tell you with reference to Moses that I had not come to dissolve the law he had received, but to fulfill it?
33. If Christ was the Lamb of God taking away the sins of the world, even then I could only praise the good and destroy the evil.
 


Father, now I know that I have failed, that I have not acted out of love, that there is still anger, displeasure and jealousy attached to me, when, say, professional ambiguities have and react instead of loving and being patient.
This is not a teaching, for me it is a lesson that purifies me in order to improve me and to become more perfect in what I still lack.
"You're too bullish."
You mean, I deceive people, instead of showing them truth (virtue) and confuse them so.
"Head"
Material minded? Not humble and obedient?
"Only half the truth!"
Although I've learned a lot from you, I'm still sinful and full of mistakes.
"Anger. You rush through there! "
without thinking, like my sister, my father, my brother - irascible even.
"Kiss my ass"
For example
"Want to live, but dead, caught, 'I will not do' '
Take over more nights
"Hit her. She also hit me. "
The hours shortened against my will and contrary to the contract!

"What if I do not take you?
Your heart - come!
Bleeding though, but ready to come to me,
to serve me.
Wake up
romantic
friendly
Crushed, so modest. "

Very kind of you. More than I expected.
I thought you would dismiss me.
I would be too sad about that,
no longer serving you,
not to be taken.
"Noise  making.
I am happy.
Hope."

Did not you say I was your last hope? That's why I worked so hard, because of you, to please you.
"Romantic. Knows what matters. Nobody comes to me who does not understand himself too modestly.
Enough.
I only tested you, with bile (Toxic - me!)
I like you anyway."

Very kind of you. Like Peter. He was also irascible and yet you loved him and made him one of your highest servants.
"Rattle down the sea - go on - with lessons."
With your kind permission. You did not come to call the righteous, but the sinners. 

Verses 43-46
43. A new happiness awaits you: those who serve your fellow human beings, helping them to rebuild their lives, to dissuade them from the bad ways.
44. Do you see how indispensable your armor is to be able to seize the weapons of truth and help them to win the fight?
45. Many are those who, having heard My Divine Word, testified of Him. But when they did not confirm what their lips said with works, they were rejected and mocked. However, as soon as this testimony was accompanied by good works, it ignited the faith of some, and others made it thoughtful.
46. All my instruction has the purpose of preparing you for this struggle of which I speak to you, strengthening your faith and enlightening your spirit for your testimony to be powerful.


Father, forgive me. I did not turn to you, and I wanted to settle it alone instead of confiding in you and asking for your help.
Father, please, help me, show me, how can I bring peace back to all involved and harmony.
Please, help me.
Bring peace back to our hearts. Help us to love each other.
Show me how I can do this, how we can find peace, with your help.
I regret my displeasure, my anger - I'm sorry. I know that without you, I am weak and wretched, that I can only be strong if you help me, that I am only fulsome, because I do not enter into myself to consult with you and to be guided by you ,
And that I am a bad servant because I follow my own will and do not listen to what your will is.
Please, help me, to trust in you completely and to pause forever before doing anything to listen to what your will is and please, help me to obey your will and act accordingly.
 
 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility