The Cosmic Spiral Cycle

The Third Testament and the Martinus Symbols - Here: No. 14
Anna Maria escapes the thought 'Dubel'. She scares and regrets it immediately because she did not want to think that. It's an automatism and it's ungrateful because the father helped her and saved her. It hurt him and he said
"Then do not come! - Stupid goose! "
She meditates this ill-considered action and recognizes the root: feelings of guilt, ingratitude for cleansing and salvation, feeling unworthy of it.
He says, 
"Stay!"
I am thankful and happy, even if I can not show it that way.
"Come over"
Amen. Come, my Savior.
"Beautiful!"
Your work!
"Reward!"
Not so important, but thanks. You are my reward - being with you is the reward.
"Take a break."
Yes. If anything needs to be cleaned - I shut up.
"Tonight ... kitchen ... betrayal .."
"Sing!"

A sound in the Divine Concert - I - My thoughts!
New anger waving - Anna Maria's husband. Instead of being aware of his own mistakes and asking for cleansing, he thinks of a new conspiracy and denounces them: 'The others are also sitting on horseback', for example, to provoke her displeasure.
"I come."
I'm there.
Palpitations during meditation. He is here now, speaking to her mind.
"He knows exactly who he is - offended."
"Thank you"
Thank you, Father, for yesterday's cleaning. It felt so nice.
"8 pm!"
Yes I'm here.
"Then we would be through!"
"Again: WIND! - Will you marry me? Farmer's wife? "
Now I am your wife, sweet spouse, while her inside vibrates.
"I freed you! From the animal nature. "
Thank you, beloved husband.
"Heaven. Mistress. Let"
Symbol No. 14 - The Cosmic Spiral Cycle - All in German
All living beings enter into an eternal organic cooperation organized as a spiral cycle. In each cycle, beings experience a movement from darkness or ignorance to light or cosmic consciousness and love. Then it goes on to eclipse and light experiences of a new spiral cycle on. Every new spiral cycle is experienced in a new variation. Every living creature is a macro-creature, which gives micro-organisms in underlying spirals habitat and living conditions, while at the same time as microwaves it itself receives habitat from macro-creatures from overlying spirals

Important details of the symbol:
The symbol represents seven cosmic spiral cycles.
The middle one, denoted by D, symbolizes the cycle in which we find ourselves and which is our intermediate cosmos.
The spiral circuits A-C are our microcosm. The C-spiral symbolizes our organ beings, the B-spiral our cell beings and the A-spiral the micro-life called matter or matter.
The spiral cycles E-G are our macrocosm. The E-spiral is the home of the celestial bodies and planets, the F-spiral contains the solar system and the G-spiral the Milky Way system.
In both the macrocosm and the microcosm, the spiral cycle continues indefinitely.
http://www.martinus.dk/de/symbole/symboluebersicht/symbol-14/

Icons 1 - 44   http://www.martinus.dk/en/symbols/symboluebersicht/
Icons 45 - 100   http://www.martinus.dk/en/symbols/symboluebersicht2/
The levels of being and their inhabitants (table) - german
http://www.puramaryam.de/ebene.html

Beings, Spirits, Worlds (Table) - german
http://www.puramaryam.de/wesentab.html
"This is the woman who oppressed the mother. Now she has all the time in the world. Exponentially ascended. Come on. Love. Recognize ... !! Thwarted ... married. That's how I know you."
I had to make a living, for example. It was this little thing that thwarted it.
"Easter."
I love you, daddy !!!
"I am done with you."
Nice. Did you cut me to size, scrub, brush and clean me.
"Help. You were involved in the selection."
Yes, you are a King. Nobody can even approximately reach the water to you.
"As the deer craves fresh water, so does my soul crave for you. Come over."
You made me a mother !! Grandsons and daughters.
When I wanted it, it did not work.


Psalm 42
Yearning for the living God
1 For the choirmaster. A wisdom song of the Korachites.
2 As the deer craves fresh water, so does my soul, after you, God.
3 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When may I come and appear before God's face?
4 My tears have become my bread by day and by night; One says to me all day: Where is your God?
5 I think of it and pour out my soul before me: I want to move in a crowd. I want to walk in her to the house of God, in the sound of cheers and thanks in festive surging crowd.
6 What are you depressed, my soul, and what are you groaning in me? Wait for God; because I will still thank him for the salvation in his face.
7 My soul is oppressed in me, therefore I remember yours in the Jordanland, at Hermon, at Mount Mizar.
8 Flood calls to the torrent of the roaring of your rushing waters, all your waves and waves moved over me.
9 By day the LORD gives his favor, and in the night his song is with me, a prayer for the God of my life.
10 Say I want to God, my rock: Why did you forget me? Why do I have to go mourning, oppressed by my enemy?
11 It strikes me to my death in my bones that my oppressors mock me, saying to me all day, Where is your God?
12 What are you depressed, my soul, and what are you groaning in me? Wait for God; because I will still thank him, the salvation of my face and my God.
 
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility