Fireball


Dream:
We are some people peacefully living in a building. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, a fireball hits the building at high speed. Someone calculates the collapse of a part of the building and before this part falls down, orders to leave the building through the non-burning part and escape into the open. Too late I realize that I have left the building on the wrong side. Someone is calling to me, 'Not there, on the other side.'
I'm outside and I want to go to the other side and that's where I woke up and heard the voice say to me:
"Here!
Naked! ….. Dressed!
You are blessed!
You are right with me!
I dance already! "

From the dream is not clear whether Anna Maria died.
She asks the father:
Father, this message contradicts other messages received from you that I have received.
What is really?
Here comes in meditation:

"Only true devotion .... Purified. "

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility