Mega City


"WAR"
"Next y...
(year)
You said that to me in Hamburg already, in a year go there the bombs.
"Torch"
It will burn.
"Toxic"
The world is in poisoned condition
"Escalate!
The Lamb takes away the sins of the world. "

Dream:
I was in a city. I wanted to go home. I lost my bearings, did not find my way home, did not know my way around here anymore. I asked for directions. Children led me to a large map of a city map. I remained in amazement open mouth. That could not be true.
Then I looked at a landscape, it was huge, embedded in hills with green areas and surrounded by forest. My city was about to turn into a giant city. Everywhere was built, completely different roads. The public transport networks, where they led. Again, I did not know myself anymore.
Conveniently I could buy a car. It had no gas, I was standing in front of the petrol pump. I wanted to refuel, but had no money.
I wondered how best to get home, reminded me of a road I could take to get home. I wanted to go there.
Then I saw that the heavy black car was flat on the right rear. I asked a fitter, a dark-skinned, bearded man, at the gas station and they looked at the car and then said one, this car, where did you get that from? Bought, I said.
He said that can not be, that belongs .... One of the men.
But I bought it, I said, and then they all laughed, laughed at me, made fun of me.
I said: That's scam.
As all 5 lined up in a row in a row and they went naughty grinning at me.
I began to write aloud and as if out of sorts Vaaaateeeeer and then I fainted.
I woke up.


I thought feverishly - out of here, out of this city - no one asking anything - to the countryside - always staying at home - at most go to the garden, where I find the way.
 
"And on the back sits Joseph, who tells you all this. Talk to each other. Hold the unit.
Then I call the strangers together to tell them, Let the strangers live in your city.
The countdown is running. Another winter.
Keep your lips clean.
Colorado Springs too. Luxury apartments.
I will build a wall that the water will not overcome. Next year.
You poison. "
I am not allowed to do that. Keep your lips clean.

"Reason: you did not obey me."Faatheer. I regret everything where I did not obey you
"I pay attention."
"You need a damper today."
Today is my birthday.


Book of True Life Instruction 99: 11-12; 23; 62-64
11. "Israel" was the name I gave to Jacob and his seed. Why was this name later used to refer to a race, even though it refers only to spiritual missions? I inspired patriarchs and prophets to call that people the people of God. Do you know why? Because it gave birth to a spiritual mission among all the other peoples of the earth. While some people held science in their hands, others the arts, and yet others the human laws, this people came with the spiritual law, the doctrine of the heart, the light of eternity. While other peoples of the world bestowed philosophers and scholars, it gave to their prophets who sent divine messages to people, patriarchs who taught their way to God with their lives, apostles who lived and died as witnesses of the truth, and above all the divine Master, who became man in the bosom of the people of Israel and brought the most sublime message of heaven to men.
12. Therefore, that people were called the "people of God," though I say to you that all nations are mine, and I love all equally; but each brings its mission to Earth.
23. The Master who was with you in the world, you can call "Rabbi of Galilee," for in that land He became man. But of the Master who comes to you invisibly today, though it is the same, you can not say that He is of Galilee, for I am in the Spirit.
62. Original sin does not stem from the union of man and woman. I, the Creator, ordered this union when I said to both of them, "Grow and multiply." This was the first law. The sin lay in the abuse people have made of the gift of free will.
63. Prepare to continue in your midst to receive the children whom I entrust to you. Be fully aware of your task and your responsibility. You will find this light in my teaching.
64. Know that when the soul incarnates, it brings with it all its abilities, that its destiny is already written down, and that therefore it does not have to receive anything in the world first. She brings a message or an atonement. Sometimes she reaps a (good) seed, and another time she pays a debt. But always in this life she receives a lesson of love that her father gives her.

Instruction 100: 18
18. My teaching is profound, disciple, but I have provided you with the means to understand it. Receive the Beings of the Hereafter whom I have sent to you with a message of the Light to help you progress from the spiritual to the Divine. Listen to them as they advise you to remove any material bond from your hearts in order to raise you to the Divine. Who better to talk to you about spiritualization than you? When they mention the spiritual home, they speak to you as knowers, because from there they come to you.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility