I am allowing it


Words from Jesus CHRIST to Byron Searle 
Job Chapters 39 & 40, particularly Job 40:6-9:
6 Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. 
8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous? 
9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? 
Transcript:
My son, why do My Children NOT believe My Word??? They ONLY want to take the verses that promise health, wealth, and happiness and use them, totally discounting and negating the other side of My nature and character!
My Children do not like to read Job because of what happened to him. I ALLOWED all that to happen to Job. I ALLOWED Satan to do anything but take his life.
I ask you, My Children, how many of YOU could have lost everything you own, lost all your children, have your body covered with boils from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, and not curse Me???
I ALLOWED IT!!! I created Satan to do MY WILL, and I keep him on a short leash!!!
My son, I AM ALLOWING it to all happen, and it has been My will planned from the Foundation of Time!!! I HAVE ALLOWED all the death and destruction of the multitudes of wars, past and present! I AM ALLOWING Satan to bring trials and tests into your life! 
WHAT??? You think Satan does these things on his own?? Why do you think every generation has a son of perdition standing in the wings?? ONLY I KNOW THE FINAL PLAYBOOK!!! Satan has no idea when I will start the final chapter of seven years!!!
My son, My Children are so quick to blame Satan for everything, instead of believing I'M ALLOWING IT!!! I always tell My prophets beforehand what I am doing, yet because My Children are so blind, they do not believe My true prophets, instead believing that I would not say that or do that!! I tell you now, I AM ALLOWING IT!!!
You say the three days of darkness is a lie. Why would I ALLOW a lie to divide My Body??Oh, you say, it's the devil!! Again, I say, He's My devil! WHY WOULD I DIVIDE MY BODY??? 
Could you be wrong because you do not want to believe I could do that?? I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE!!! What about earthquakes that will split the land and shake the whole earth?? You believe in those words that I sent to My prophets, yet they have not happened! 
I AM ALLOWING ALL THESE JUDGMENTS TO FALL ON MAN -- Economic collapse! Mega earthquakes! Mega tsunami's! Famine! Uncontrolled diseases! Incurable diseases! Meteor strikes! Nuclear war! Asteroid strikes! Animal die-off! Massive flooding! Massive hurricanes! Massive tornadoes! Murder! War! WHY?????
ONE REASON ONLY -- To bring sinful man to a place of repentance and bring all men into the knowledge of My Son, Jesus!!! I ALLOWED Him to die for you!!!
I HAVE A PLAN, AND NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL STOP WHAT HAS BEEN PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING!!! 
NO MATTER WHAT KING I PUT IN OFFICE, HE IS THERE TO DO MY WILL IN FINISHING ALL THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN!!! 
I AM ALLOWING ALL you see now taking place in the world, and if you have eyes to see and ears to hear, YOU WILL KNOW IT IS I - NOT THE DEVIL - ALLOWING IT!!!
My son, many people will say, "THIS WORD IS TOO HARD!!! My God is not cruel and mean! He is loving and kind!" Tell them I AM BOTH LOVING AND JUST!!! I loved them so much I ALLOWED My Son to die, but I also AM the One that ALLOWED My angel to kill 185,000 men in one night!!! I also ALLOWED the Babylonians and Romans to destroy the temple in Jerusalem!!! Why??? Because My Children worshiped the temple building more than Me!!!

THUS SAITH THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, I WILL ALLOW THE JUDGMENTS TO FALL!!! I WILL ALLOW THE SON OF PERDITION TO RULE AND CAUSE WAR AND OVERCOME THE SAINTS!!! ALL MUST BE AS IT IS WRITTEN!!! I  HAVE SPOKEN, SAYS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

I AM SENDING JESUS TO GATHER THOSE WHOM I HAVE SEALED TO WORK THE HARVEST -- SOON!!!!!
Shalom, 
The Father

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility