Hard Word

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 19:8-11
8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof.
9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.
10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,
11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.
During my prayer and worship time in the evening, a very heavy burden for the lost came upon me, and I was very grieved in my spirit and wept much. As the Lord began to speak this word to me, I could feel and hear the great sadness in His voice and how His heart is so broken as He weeps over His Children who are only thinking of leaving. Of course, we all desire so much to go and be with the Lord, but He is wanting us to have a heart for the lost and to become CONSUMED with reaching the lost and bringing in this final great harvest, not with leaving. God will bring us home soon in His time, but there is much work to do first. He has shown me in visions much of what is spoken of in these scriptures in Jeremiah, and the horror of it is beyond description and imagination! There are many things coming as judgments, NOT wrath, that most do not expect and will not be prepared for. 
Transcript:
My son, why do My Children want to leave? Do they not see ALL THE LOST who need to hear? My Children, I hear your prayers asking Me to return and get you, and I will, but not before the lost are given the opportunity to receive Me into their hearts and forgive them of sin.
Do you think that is only a pastor's job? I have called each and every one of you that have accepted Me as Lord to preach the gospel! If I come and take all of you home, who will lead the lost to Me? The lost???
My son, I am bringing about My judgments on this nation to wake My Sleeping Body up!! This scripture in Jeremiah is the judgment I brought upon My Children to turn them from serving other gods and worship Me. I AM not a respecter of people, and I will do to America what I did to My Children.
Your cities will be destroyed, and because of hunger, people will kill each other for food themselves. You, My Sleeping Body, will think this is the Wrath of God, but IT IS NOT, it is only My judgment on a sinful, polluted nation and Church!!
My son, just as My Word says, the Wrath of God will fall on men who have taken the mark of the beast, but My judgment will fall on the Church!! I know you want to leave, but I cannot bring you to heaven in the condition you are in! Teachers have taught all you have to do is believe. Look at the thief who hung next to Me! He came to Me with a heart of repentance! 
How many in My Body have hearts of repentance? My Body is full of sin, witchcraft, adultery, pridefulness, backbiters, haters of My Word, and the list goes on. Am I to gather those to Me without repentance? No!! My judgments, though hard, will drive this Sleeping, Fat, Sinful Body to her knees, and while doing so, those who will humble themselves WILL DESIRE WITH ALL THEIR HEART TO REACH THE LOST, NOT PRAY I COME AND TAKE THEM HOME!!! How selfish is that, My Children???
My son, this is a hard word to a Deaf, Blind and Dumb People, but I AM COMING NOT TO TAKE, BUT TO BRING JUDGMENT!!! 
I have said to prepare, FOR THIS DAY IS COMING, and many of you will say, "This wasn't supposed to happen this way!!" and be caught asleep and unaware as were the five foolish virgins!!! 
I LOVE YOU!  BE READY!!! SAITH THE LORD!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
Source

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility